Cult of the peanut , members

I have an old 1979 smooth rose peanut. Picked it up for like $15 at a local antique store. I love it. Wish I could post a pic but the forum doesn't seem to allow me.

I have an old 1979 smooth rose peanut. Picked it up for like $15 at a local antique store. I love it. Wish I could post a pic but the forum doesn't seem to allow me.

Open a Photobucket account... Upload your pics there... Then cut n paste the link from Photobucket into this box when you type a response.

We gotta see that '79 Peanut! :)

Looking good my friend, nice set of pics
Here's mine one week shy of 3 years of consistent carry

Pete

Here is that 79 peanut in smooth rose...
imagejpg1_zpsa8372a06.jpg.html

That is the super peanut, a type carried by the Avenging Angel of The Cult. His identity is unknown, and he is dispatched only by unanimous vote of the innermost circle of the inner sanctum, to right wrongs against The Cult. Only the current Grand High Muckba knows how to contact him.

:D

That is the super peanut, a type carried by the Avenging Angel of The Cult. His identity is unknown, and he is dispatched only by unanimous vote of the innermost circle of the inner sanctum, to right wrongs against The Cult. Only the current Grand High Muckba knows how to contact him.

:D

Yikes :eek: I had no idea. Carl, is there a list of transgressions available (10 Commandments of the Cult?) so that I can avoid running into this AA? Thanks, with fear and trembling.

- GT

Been carrying the Chestnut CV for a couple of years now. I think my beloved Wife has a Yellow CV for my stocking this year ! I've been dropping hints all over the place. You can never have too many Peanuts!

Sort of funny
December 23rd is my dad's birthday and I bought him a Case peanut
For Christmas he gave me a Case peanut

When I laughed and said were is yours, did you re - gift it?
He laughed and said that he hadn't thought of that

This little pretty is on the way, a nice mint red bone schrade.
Have a great weekend folks.

Best regards

Robin

Back