• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Custom Benchmade Scales

Thanks!!

11159535_457127441114242_5642736832942567504_n.jpg

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to let people know I have a vacation coming in June. This won't affect anyone who's already placed an order, I'll have them finished up before I leave. However if you place a new order in the next couple weeks, my wait time is going to be going from usual 3 weeks to 5-6 weeks for any new orders. Once I'm back for a week or two I'm sure I'll get it back to normal for any orders after that. Anyway, June 11 to June 24, I won't be answering any emails or doing any work. I'll be sure to post up some more messages when I gets closer. I just didn't want anyone to think I was ignoring them or had stopped making scales.
Ryan

Alright... so my vacation is drawing pretty close... basically booked up till then... so anyone who hasn't contacted me yet might want to consider holding off till the 25th to make any kind of order. Also while I'm gone I will be completely in vacation mode... no emails/pms/instagrams etc will be answered. I know 95% of people who email me will never see this... but figured it can't hurt to at least announce it somewhere.

Better auto-response that inbox, lest you come home to some angry emails! :'(

Leaving on my vacation tomorrow, but I'll leave you guys with some shots of the scales I made for a wedding gift. Carbon fiber with interlocked silver twill and blue twill ring inlays.

His and hers custom Benchmades!! Screw the blender, I need friends who gift that sort of thing.

I just bought a DOAT scaled grip onbthe second hand market. This is tip top work. It makes the grip a really great EDC. The plastic grip scales made that knife feel cheap. DOAT's brown and black g10 is awesome. I'm searching for a cheap grip now so I can get some more scales.

Been awhile. Here's some blue twill 940 scales.

Also I had told several people in the past that I couldn't do LSCF for large griptilians because I couldn't source thick enough material. Well I recently found a new place that has some thicker pieces, so I can do LSCF for larges again. I'll put up some pictures when I get the first one done.

I just found your work and have to say the carbon fiber with the blue c-tek is quite intriguing.

I'm curious if the inlays add to the original cost of $115 for a mini grip?

I just found your work and have to say the carbon fiber with the blue c-tek is quite intriguing.

I'm curious if the inlays add to the original cost of $115 for a mini grip?

Nevermind, i answered my own question. These scales are probably the best after market scales ive seen yet. I will get a set when funds allow

Hello DOAT. I left a visitor message for you because I can't email or PM you!

Very interested in your cf with wood inlay scales for some of my benchmades. Get in contact with me as soon as you can thanks.

I have my order put in for some od green canvas micarta and backspacer for my Ritter grip! Thanks Ryan for the excellent comms and I look forward to putting these on my knife. Pics will come once I have them in hand!

Back