• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Deep carry / low ride titanium clips for Spyderco - Delica, PM2, Manix, etc. - Run #3

Casey

Would it be possible to get scales drilled for right hand tip up only?
Instead of the standard 4 way set up.

Uxo - the PM2 scales are done, and they are drilled for the 4-way setup. Sorry about that. But I may be able to change the Delica scales. I'll check into that.
Casey

Hello, Casey. I too might be interested in some scales for my Delica. May I ask what material they are made of, and pricing please? Do you have any pics of the scales? I would also be interested in a long sandwash pocket clip for my Delica, and short sandwash pocket clip for my Paramilitary 2. They are both black handles, so I guess the standard sandwash would look fine on black? I haven't decided if I want the feather logo yet though.

Hi Casey. I sent you an email but wanted to send a message here as well. I know this is my first post here, but would like to reserve a black powder coated short clip for my Para 2. Let me know if you have some available or when you may have some. I can send PayPal when requested.

Thanks,
Ty

casey,
we've chatted about this already re: email/pm, but just in case you're using this thread as your 'I want' list: whenever they are finished, I definitely still want one of your short Ti clips for my Spyderco Dice.
(Your normal clip fits it fine, btw. I tried it out from the one off my Domino. But I still want to try out a shorty on it)

Looking for one of your deep pocket clips for my Spyderco Military titanium, please let me know .

Thanks gadget

Hi djt - thanks for letting me know. I'm going to see what I can do.

Sush - they'll be made of 6AL-4V ti, with a ti backspacer. The shape will be a bit different than the OEM Delica scales... I loosely modeled them after another blade, one that I've really wanted to see sized down (I didn't copy it - I was just 'inspired' by it ;-)). I'm still working on pricing, but I'm hoping to keep them in the $100 - $115 range. I'll try to get some pics up soon. I think the sandwash looks good on the black handles - it is my preference - but I'll have black powdercoat this run as well. The powdercoat seems to be pretty tough, but like any black OEM clip I've had, the finish will chip off if it gets banged around.

Hi hwk - I'll hold on to one for you. They are almost done - my goal is to start shipping next week. The black ones will be a little delayed, as they'll need to go to the powdercoater after I've formed them. But I'll keep you posted.

Thanks jstn! Got it.

Hey firstsuspect - yessir, the lanyard hole is intact on the Delica. It's now next to the clip rather than under it, which should make access a bit easier.

Hi Squid - yes, uxo is correct (thank you sir!). I think I could mod that for you, though I'm not sure if I'll get as good of results. His mod was pretty dang cool!

You bet Mr. Svin. Thanks!

Will do gent. I'll make sure to set one aside for you.

Hey Gadget - I don't have a Millie clip yet, though it's certainly at the top of my list. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks all.

Casey

Thank you Casey for the reply/info. Yes, please put me down for the sandwashed clips for both the Delica/long clip, and the Paramilitary 2/short clip, both 'no' feather logo. Hopefully the Delica scales once you post pics. Thanks again Sir.

I'm in for a gradient ano shorty clip for my dice!...would also love a dice ti presentation side scale?!?!?!

Hi Casey

I'll be in for two of your "long legged" ones, fitting them FRN stretch and delica.
One simple grey, the other blueish-grey; if possible and available.
You'll tell me when it's time to get to my paypal account?

Keep up that great work

Alex

Casey, just wanted to remind you that I'm hoping to purchase a couple of clips for my PM2. 1 short and 1 long. Pls let me know when they are available. Thanks!

Evan

Casey,

I'm interested in the PM2 scales in Ti, perhaps etched depending on what that's gonna look like.

I am still loving the clips i picked up from you!

Anyhow, keep me posted!
Turner

Back