• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Deep carry / low ride titanium clips for Spyderco - Delica, PM2, Manix, etc. - Run #3

Hey Jone - I'm sorry to say that the clips won't fit the Lava. The hole pattern is a bit different.

Knife-Man - I am still efforting the etcing... I think I am close, so I'll have a few with that as an option I'm hoping.

Will do ESEE - I'm thinking about 2 weeks. They are in the sandwashing stage now, and I'll be forming in the next few days.

Thanks guys,

Casey

Put me down for a short clip for a PM2 plain sandwash....

Thanks Arugess! I really appreciate you coming back. Speaking of something new, here is the next project. This is the Proof of Concept for PM2 scales, done in aluminum. The machinist I'm working with did a really great job. In a month or two, I'm hoping to have some titanium ones available if anyone is interested, as well as some aluminum ones. I'm still figuring out the numbers, but my goal is to make them as reasonably priced as I can (though we all know that 'reasonably priced' is a relative term ;-) ). There are some ti Delica scales not far behind.

I'm expecting my etching solution to arrive today, so thanks to everyone for your patience waiting for the logo clips. I have found that marking ti is a bugger, but I'm hoping to turn them around asap and get them out to those who requested them. And the black ones will go out next week, according to the powdercoater.

I'm moving from Idaho to Washington and starting a new job next week (and will have limited web access), so I apologize in advance that my replying to emails will likely be a bit slow for at least the next couple weeks.

Thanks again everyone for all the support. I really appreciate it.

Casey

d3huj65.jpg
FbdfuKN.jpg
AdBI8Ov.jpg

Those are some sweet scales..

ESEE & 903 - will do. I'll be forming this week, so they'll be ready soon.

Skinz - I am not sure if they'll fit the Southern Grind, but I would suspect not.

Thanks uxo2! They are done, save the final finishing. I'm hoping to be able to put them up here in a couple weeks or so. I'll have 49 sets in ti, and about 30 sets in hard-anodized aluminum.

Casey

Once completed I would like 2 in ti. One long and one short. Etcing on both if possible.
Do I send the funds now in paypal to the email listed on the first page? Or wait till they are completed?
Either way is fine with me.

You bet guys. I'll hold them for you. No need to pay yet; I'll let you know.

No problem uxo. I'll hold one for you, but if you change your mind, no biggie. I'll post pics as soon as I get them back. I'm intending to have the aluminum sets (with clip) for about $70, and the ti sets (with clip) for about $120 or so. But I'm still figuring out costs, so they might be a hair more or or a hair less. These are turning out really nice, but I'm actually a bit more stoked about some Delica scales that are in the works - I think those are going to be really sweet.

Casey

I'd quite like one short and one long powder coat and one each in purple anodizing.

Hi Casey,

I was wondering if it could be possible to get a titanium para 2 scale set reserved? Thanks again can not wait for these to be ready.

Hi Casey ,

Can you put me up for 2 shorty clips for PM2's , one black powder coated and one plain please ....

Also please put me on the list for one of those Delica scales in Ti , have an old beat up Delica that needs new clothes :)

Thx brother!

You bet, hapa, I would love to. I'll let you know when they're ready.
Thanks djt, I'll set a couple clips aside for you. I'll also put you down for some Delica scales. But if you change your mind, no worries.
Thanks fellas!
Casey

Back