• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Deep carry / low ride titanium clips for Spyderco - Delica, PM2, Manix, etc. - Run #3

Hello Casey. I am inquiring about the availability of a stonewash long pocket clip for my Spyderco Hap40 Endura 4? Are they still $16.00 and $3.00 shipping? Also how are those black cerakote pocket clips holding up? Are they the same price as a regular pocket clip? I'm also inquiring of the availability and pricing of the Spyderco Delica 4 titanium scales, as well as pricing and availability for the Paramilitary 2 titanium scales. Thanks for your services they're top notch Casey. Have a good day Sir...... Sushimoto:)

Hi fanucman - can you shoot me an email to thelastleaf1@gmail.com with your 'real' (Paypal) name? I'll double check for you. I've shipped orders up through about a week ago. I'm going to try to catch up this weekend with all but the black clips. I'm out of those and will be sending Josh @ Razor Edge another grip of them to hit in the next week.

Hey uxo - I'll have more of either ready to go on Tuesday. I'm working on another batch as we speak.

Thanks Jake for the kind words and great pic. Love that brown PM2!

Casey

Sent you an email

Thanks fanucman. I only had Casey's PP email. I appreciate the info. Sorry guys for cluttering up this thread with all the questions on my previous post. I'll keep it low key and communicate with Casey through his email. Thanks, and I really enjoy the information here on this forum. Great bunch of guys. :thumbup::)

Last edited:
Hi Harald - ouch, those wood scales are terrific! Is that spketch's work?

Hey Sush, sorry for the long delay in getting back to you. I just shot you an email.

Thanks fanuc!

Thanks j_5, great pic! Love those blurple scales.

Casey

0FK5y8l.jpg

The clip is fantastic, thanks Casey

Thanks Fanuc for the great pic and kind words. Love those blurple scales on the Miles Davis vinyl!

Hey Baz, can you shoot me an email to thelastleaf1@gmail.com with your 'real' (i.e., PP name)? I have a really hard time keeping user names and real names straight. I'll give you an update.

Thanks Uxo! Man, love those Manix scales. Awesome. Did spketch do those?

Casey

Thanks Casey!

iFfkcSj.jpg

I gave my brother my black VG10 one and picked up this ZDP saber ground with superblue scales delica from the forum recently.

hi casey,my order for two regular short in bead blast finish placed today via paypal,so much thanks.:thumbup:

Hi Pr8 - yessir, I have a few left. Thanks!

Thanks fanuc!

Hi Rice, I'm afraid I don't have any more featherlite logo clips. Sorry about that.

Thanks blane!

Casey

Is the price still $16 + $3 for domestic shipping at the total of $19?

If so, I'll take 1 regular short that fits on the PM2.

Do I send the payment to "thelastleaf@fastmail.fm" on paypal?

Also, what is the expected shipping/delivery time?

Casey, it has taken me some time but finally here is an image of your clips on some of my knives. The order I think the clip colors are from top left to bottom right...
Top Row: Bronze-stonewashed, Plain-sandwashed, Black, Gold-sand,
Unattached ones: Plain-stone and 1 short bronze-stone
Bottom Row: Black, Blue-sand, Blue-stone, Plain-stone, Bronze-sand, Purple-sand, Plain-polished
http://i.imgur.com/eoSPndM.jpg

Back