Do you Lanyard your Sebenza/Inkosi?

Large 21 with leather lanyard, I love how the leather ages and takes on character over time and use.

-----
Nyef, I am loving your Catch!
Love the polished edges on that 21. Nice leather "fob" too. :)

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

Thank you.
It is slightly more slick in hand, noticeable, but it is worth noting.

Last edited:
I like & keep the lanyard that is on my Inkosi. Plus, it makes it easier to pull out of the leather slip sheath.

Last edited:
I got a horizintal sheath for my small with insingo to free up a pocket. It helps pull it out of the friction fit of the leather. Otherwise, I would take it off. The clip is perfect.

The little blue pin on my Sebbies is too nice so lanyard it is. Insuppose Incould take it off my Inkosi but whats the point. It's not bothering anyone.

What comes on CRK folders, isn't really a lanyard to me, it's more of a fob. If you can't put you hand through it for retention, it's worthless.

I'm not much for them on any knife, unless I'm in a boat or other place where dropping it could mean permanent loss.

I have the navy blue lanyard with the blue bead. Matches nicely and makes it easy to remove from the leather pouch
e412f7e8ca0dbbb64b89114b7037c61d.jpg

Yes, I keep them all on. However a knife comes from the maker/company that's the way I keep them.

Lanyard on..it's part of the grip for me.
Have tried it with a full backspacer I made for the Umnumzaan that deleted the lanyard hole. Frustration and irritation.

Old dog, new tricks thing I guess.

Lanyards are generally a PITA, but a short fob is useful for slipping my 21 out of its leather pocket case. I wouldn't use a lanyard unless I was on a boat/canoe where there was a possibility of losing it overboard.

I keep mine. I like the convenience of grabbing the lanyard. I keep them short.

Jawbone at Ozark Edge

Integrity is keeping a commitment even after circumstances have changed.

David Jeremiah

I'm traditionally a lanyard guy but have found the black stock lanyard on my 21 a little uninspired. Picked up some leather today to mess around with. Think I'll remove my lanyard pin tonight and see how I do. If it doesn't look terrible I'll post some pictures!

I'm still playing around with fobs and beads.

f3ca9ad1490ca8e8ddc2ae931670fad1.jpg

8ac56431cecf7e76e2dd8746ea3c2c66.jpg

That fob has been black with different beads, blue with different beads, half black and blue with different beads, blue camo with different beads, and now grey with this bead.

Back