Dog thread

Stella is a 9 1/2 year old Boxer. She has always been small, about 49 pounds. Her favorite treats are bread or little pieces of cheese, and the Christmas cookies I buy a box of at the dog store. Her favorite toys used to be anything that squeeked, now it’s the stuffed hedgehog that was Casey’s, our little dog that passed last February. I think she can smell Casey on it.
This is Casey, she was 14 and Stella’s best friend.

View attachment 1468916

Good dogs indeed! I'm sorry to hear about Casey.

Have you ever heard of a cartoon show from the 2000's I think, called Courage the Cowardly Dog?

Casey looks a lot like Courage :)

it's probably the potbelly-chic/cirrhotic liver look, cuter on dogs than humans :rolleyes:

OK daddy, have a good day at work.

D78fuXl.jpg

This is my boy, Flanagan. He's about 8, and I rescued him when he was only about a year old. He looks like a perpetual border collie puppy. He's only about 33-35lbs with short legs and a long back reminiscent of a corgi. I didn't have a dog growing up, so this is first time puppy love for me, and my dude has been my rock for the past couple years. Just an awesome companion to have with me.

00100lr-PORTRAIT-00100-BURST20201009113002129-COVER-2.jpg

00100lr-PORTRAIT-00100-BURST20200718164242508-COVER-2.jpg

there are days when I wake up and wonder why I didn't take that job working on a fishing boat in Alaska when I was hard up in my 20's...

then I look over and think - but they probably wouldn't let any dogs fishing, and especially not cats

I'm happier doing the legal studies thing and working with the animals from home

I do hope to visit the state someday. I hear they have some amazing cutlers and one of my all-time favorite airsmiths :thumbsup:

Back