Dog thread

Scott, I’m so sorry to hear that. We lost our last cat about 5 years ago.

I know this is the dog thread, but we had to have one of our cats (Nefertiti) put down this morning. She was 19 and we knew it was coming, but it never makes it easier.

She was a beauty that helped my oldest get through some rough times during High School.

When I came downstairs this morning, she was stuck half in and half out of the litter box. She got her front paws in, but didn't have the leg strength to get her back legs in, probably had a small stroke overnight.

t2ymvTM.jpg

I'm so sorry to hear about this. what a beautiful creature

reminds me to treasure every moment with my little felid :(

wishing you well

I know this is the dog thread, but we had to have one of our cats (Nefertiti) put down this morning. She was 19 and we knew it was coming, but it never makes it easier.

She was a beauty that helped my oldest get through some rough times during High School.

When I came downstairs this morning, she was stuck half in and half out of the litter box. She got her front paws in, but didn't have the leg strength to get her back legs in, probably had a small stroke overnight.

t2ymvTM.jpg
Awe man. That sucks. Wishing you better days to come.

t2ymvTM.jpg
Scot, Condolences on Nefertiti’s passing!

Here are some more. With the Sheriffs Dept (he was used at a local car dealer after a call in) when I first got him...then working him with commands..sitting in car with me as he is very protective of me...someone started to walk by the car...
View attachment 1467123 View attachment 1467123
View attachment 1467123 View attachment 1467128 View attachment 1467129
Get him doggie side bags and walk him to the store etc or just put some dry dog food etc in them. They are true working dogs & love to be working! You’ll never see a Sheppard in line for unemployment

Back