Dog thread

We live out in the Country. We also have a Golden Retriever as well as our DDR Shepherd. Every now and then some solicitor, politician, or Jehovahs witness shows up. We also have a dog door...You can imagine there faces when Luger comes barreling out of nowhere and then starts to stare them down
View attachment 1467496
I bet they leave quickly!

Amazon makes a delivery to our house about once a day. Bo is not a fan if he doesn't know them. The deer apparently get a free pass however. But, he is the best rattlesnake defense we have! He barks like crazy when one of those come into the hard.

New living room furniture was delivered a couple of days ago, so Alma says Desmo can’t get on the sofa with us. So he decided to pout yesterday, in protest.

20fkhwC.jpg

New living room furniture was delivered a couple of days ago, so Alma says Desmo can’t get on the sofa with us. So he decided to pout yesterday, in protest.

20fkhwC.jpg
When we got our doodle I told my wife and daughter that if they didn't want him on the furniture then not to let him on the couch even once ( I don't mind; it's my wife that goes nuts over it). This is both of them and the puppy one day later. So yeah he's on any couch any time he has a chance; the only thing that keeps him off is the miniature poodle who has no time for his nonsense.
qXaZMso.jpg

there are many handsome, charming pups in this thread

but that Stella, woohoo!

what a cute dog!!!!

or maybe it's just the selfie skills of the more techno-savvy generation?!?

John, get on it. Just ask Hanna to school you in the art of selfies already :D

edit: would you mind particulars on Stella? Breed, age, favorite toy, treat/food, etc? Such as, snack of apple or banana or carrot?

Last edited:
Stella is a 9 1/2 year old Boxer. She has always been small, about 49 pounds. Her favorite treats are bread or little pieces of cheese, and the Christmas cookies I buy a box of at the dog store. Her favorite toys used to be anything that squeeked, now it’s the stuffed hedgehog that was Casey’s, our little dog that passed last February. I think she can smell Casey on it.
This is Casey, she was 14 and Stella’s best friend.

30314E77-BCCF-4539-B4C0-04C600A63FCA.jpeg

Back