DPx H.E.S.T. Folder.....paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they were not, because in the the email with the pics it said there were gonna be changes.

These photos are from Lionsteel and show the first hand assembled prototype. Keep in mind there will be changes (the jimping, choil and other areas) , there is no coating or finish and certain parts are rough finished for fit. The final product will be coated, finished and engraved. But because you have reserved a limited edition knife we wanted you to see this photos. We will not ask for payment until the the approved and finished prototype is shown to you. Please don't distribute or post these photos they are only for DPx members. Also please do not respond regarding numbers, reservations or model. We will go through all that when we send out the next email. No money or reconfirmation is required at this point. We have plenty of people on the waiting list for this knife.

Just waiting for the finished thing before I pay, if I miss the 2week deadline then it wasnt meant to be. Not trying to cause a stink but at $250 it better be what I want or I won't buy it. Would just like to see what I would be buying.

I got a Limited DPX one as well. I'm not a collector and plan on using it. Sure, it's $75 extra, but it's a groovy knife. I'll get over the $75 quickly. It'll be cool to have a limited...I plan on enjoying it for many years. I'm worth it. :):cool:

I got a Limited DPX one as well. I'm not a collector and plan on using it. Sure, it's $75 extra, but it's a groovy knife. I'll get over the $75 quickly. It'll be cool to have a limited...I plan on enjoying it for many years. I'm worth it. :):cool:

Sir, you have made me feel much better about my decision. Thank you. :thumbup:

Just waiting for the finished thing before I pay, if I miss the 2week deadline then it wasnt meant to be. Not trying to cause a stink but at $250 it better be what I want or I won't buy it. Would just like to see what I would be buying.

your absolute right to do that, man. and there's a whole thread of people on a waiting list cheering for you to do just that. :)

seriously...whatever makes you happiest.

I'd pay 250 for a Lionsteel knife and tool even if it looked exactly like the sneak peek pics :D

Paid for mine. #118
Looking forward to it. I don't need to see the pictures, i know it will be great!

Question. I received my email asking for payment on my HEST folder but when I click on the link to pay with Paypal it comes up as Imagine Financial Ltd....Is that correct?
Thanks.

Paid for mine as well...I was able to call and the Paypal pmnt. to Imagine Financial is correct.

#160...PAID!

I had been contemplating buying a ZT 0300 or 0350 for the last year or so but just couldn't justify spending that much.

I didn't even blink when the HEST/F came up. Weird.

Ordered a non serialized version from Nico, havent received word about payment though. Cant wait to put to use! Some friends of mine mentioned that i hadn't bought a knife in the last 2 months, than i mentioned i was getting a new folder in december. "Figures" Was there only response :D

We are waiting for the titanium carbide coating on the blade to come back. then the pics will be posted. We are also adding a small lanyard attachment indent hole to top of the clip.

We still have just under two weeks to get payment in since the knife will be made to your selection of LH/RH, number and blade pattern

I have been abusing my proto and will abuse it plenty more behind enemy lines in the jungle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back