DPx H.E.S.T. Folder.....paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im assuming its WAY too late to get in on the first run of both limited and non-limited edition knives from any dealer is that correct? If anyone knows of somewhere I can still preorder the first run of either model I would greatly appreciate some info...

Oh man, this sucks. I had my heart set on getting my HEST folder by Christmas, and pre-ordered #70. Yesterday my car crapped out on me, so since the need for fixing the car outranks the need for another knife, I had to decline my reservation. I hope it goes to a good home - and gets the crap beat out of it.

I had two on order. I decided to spread the love, and released one of them.

#3 is paid.

#227 is going to someone else!

Its good to share!

Just released #60 Mr. DP and #164 sterile. School is just eating all of my funds:( Hopefully, they find a good home.

Number 27 - Mr. DP and number 28 - Mr. Sterile are paid up and will be headed for NorCal.... come on December!

/dusty

We will be posting the numbers up in about a week or so of the knives that have not been paid for (even though they were reserved). Once we post them up they are up for grabs again.

Will you be posting pictures of the completed prototypes, as promised in the email we received, before releasing our reserved numbers?

Just paid for #180 Mr DP!!

Still contemplating on letting #143 Righty Sterile go.

Is there any way to push back the cutoff date to the 15th?

Sadly, I had to release number 115.
Hope who ever get's it BEATS it RIGHT!!!!!

Lots of releases here, That's sad people wanted these numbers........

I fully intended to get my knives but I'm not paying for something I cant see. We were promised completed prototype pictures prior to payment request. Thats why I gave up my numbers. To some $250 may not be a lot of money but to me its hell of a lot to spend on a knife let alone $500 on two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back