EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

i5MJAB7.jpg

since we have to stay at home thought I would use this today.
UkSrCuo.jpg

Wish they still made this quality
s0zmsE7.jpg
Nice one Martin! I've got one of the original ATKOs of the same vintage hanging on the wall at home:D

(Horrible screen capture from a video on my phone)
Screenshot_20200419-131811_Photos.jpg

I own both exclusives and while i havent used either enough to need sharpening yet i like the bareknuckle and think its a great value especially in the upgraded steel, made in the USA, and using their KVT ball bearing pivot (as opposed to assisted open/speedsafe). I suspect Kershaw 20cv has average performance/HT in regard to edge retention considering the price point but is plenty good for me and i think you will like the knife.
Great . Thanks for the reply.

Had a nice Sunday today, hanging out in the morning with J, doing the crossword, having a fruit bowl, and a leisurely shower. It was a beautiful afternoon and I went back over to my client's house to chase the other leak which wasn't solved last week as I didn't want to worry about it anymore. No climbing this time--just took up the deck flats on the inset entry portion between the benches and hosed the rubber roof underneath until it leaked downstairs. It could have been a nightmare repair but I'm pretty sure it will just be a matter of powerwashing, wiping down with solvent, and generous cove caulking where the rubber's come away a bit from the LCC flashing in places. I'll need a couple good dry days but I'm optimistic it won't be the disaster I'd envisioned.

I took one of the Millies along today and shot these when I got home to find my eldest had shown up, installed the replacement dryer belt I'd ordered, and had the machine up and running. Good man--back to softer U-trow and sox. :D

HIidUAI.jpg

IH4yzXc.jpg

Back