EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by rycen, Apr 20, 2018.

1. JOELSM

JOELSM Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 30, 2007
  2. Kaizen1

Kaizen1 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 4, 2006
  3. LSUisSEC

LSUisSEC Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 1, 2020
  4. JerseyFresh85

JerseyFresh85 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 5, 2019
    Thanks will do.

Retired UPS Driver likes this.
  5. Keyopp

Keyopp Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 14, 2013
  6. TheFactor

TheFactor Life is good ! Platinum Member

Feb 26, 2015
  7. Mainerd

Mainerd

Sep 30, 2020
    The 3318 got Friday off so I threw the Whiskey Bone Muskrat in the change pocket. The Bugout hasn't had a day off since it arrived.
    [​IMG]

8. woodysone

woodysone Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 21, 2005
    Home sweet home, just in time to pop some corn, throw a little butter on and get ready for the debate.[​IMG]

9. myowngod

myowngod Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 3, 2009
    Struggling to find lighting that does this snakeskin carbon fiber justice ...

[​IMG]

10. Dcdavis

Dcdavis Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 13, 2018
    I love how the wear also. Can’t beat it. I love beating my CRKs to hell as well. They’re built for work and they do it pretty well. They’ll take anything you can throw at them. All of mine are users expect for one that I’ve been trying to get rid of for what seems like three years that no one else wants ha

@ChazzyP this May sound odd but I hate the honeymoon stage with my CRKs. Hear me out tho. I like getting that first big scratch on the blade and the snail trails going. I can relax and enjoy the knife more. Don’t have to worry about babying it anymore. I like to get to that stage where it doesn’t really matter what happens to the knife and your not that cautious.

The other day I was on a ladder and I can’t fully remember the situation but throwing my Inkosi was the plan I came up with :D Still can’t recall what it was but throwing my $500 knife off of a ladder was what happened. I didn’t flinch. That’s the stage that I like to be at

Man that is awesome. Mine will pick and grind my coffee for me also. At times he’ll pick which boots I wear to work, helps clean and mink oil them also. Really can’t say much else other than the little fella is my best friend.
    I took him to work with me the other day. That was a whole new experience in itself. Good times tho. Didn’t get much done, but good times

11. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    I would love to be a fly on the wall .
    Or is it hair :confused: :eek: :D

12. lzeplin

lzeplin Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 18, 2012
  13. Wasatch11253

Wasatch11253 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 31, 2020
    I dropped mine on the floor in the garage last night and shat my pants. Fortunately only a very small scuff on one corner. Oh well, guess that is why it is good to have more than one.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2020
  14. Dcdavis

Dcdavis Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 13, 2018
    Very true. Gives them a little character. It almost seems that the polished slabs don’t scratch as easy as the blasted ones

15. Rose and Thistle Custom

Rose and Thistle Custom Josh Mead Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 9, 2018
  16. rpdknife

rpdknife

Sep 17, 2010
    [​IMG]
    Ebony 21 and some chairs.

17. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    Thursday night table top.
    I missed my CRK’s !
    [​IMG]

18. Kaizen1

Kaizen1 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 4, 2006
  19. K.O.D.

K.O.D. Sanity Not Included Platinum Member

Aug 21, 2013
    That knife is really cool. I don't normally go for metal handles, but exceptions can be made. What is it?