1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Week 42 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    an Kizer Vanguard V4516A1 Domin Folding Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by rycen, Apr 20, 2018.

1. filtrum

filtrum

Jun 25, 2014
    Man, now i really have to watch a full walkthrough.

Field damn dalion! Aaaargh, if you leave a smallest piece of root deep in soil, it will rise again, they multiply faster than rabbits, they are everywhere and waste other plants like locusts, i hate it most over almost any other plant, they steal your whole day and the next day everything is in f. Ing yellow again, quite a surprise, that someone could think that a customer would be happy to see this guy even in his plate!

Cool song

Do you have some double action, except the paws, mister Wolverine?

2. Edgeoflife

Edgeoflife Basic Member Basic Member

Oct 11, 2018
    Fullflat likes this.
  3. WValtakis

WValtakis Hand Engraving, Anodizing and Embellishment Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 29, 2004
    Les Voorhies VPD (Voorhies Pocket Dagger)...not just dagger style, true double edge just like a Maximus;)

Fullflat and Edgeoflife like this.
  4. Wolverine666

Wolverine666 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 7, 2009
    I do not. Are you referring to OTF’s?

5. Edgeoflife

Edgeoflife Basic Member Basic Member

Oct 11, 2018
    IMG_7843.JPG
    Nice i was looking to see if it was double edged but couldn't tell for sure other than the dual sharpening notches.

Your maximus posts had me looking at hinderers site the other day as well as some other daggers. Wasnt quite ready to drop that kinda cash so I ended up ordering the Kershaw decimus version for now, although not a true dagger it was very affordable. Might be time for a double edged OTF ive been eyeing.

This morning its my new ultimate hunter

6. HOKIE_FAN

HOKIE_FAN

Aug 7, 2010
    [​IMG]

Filoso, Fullflat, Ajack60 and 11 others like this.
  7. Keyopp

Keyopp Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 14, 2013
    lol, to be honest I was so focused on the Tuna I didn’t even notice. If I had I would have used that Sebenza to stab it to the floor and hit it with some weed be gone. I too hate fighting the yellow scourge every spring.

Fullflat and filtrum like this.
  8. alliuse

alliuse Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 5, 2011
    C2A8E35F-16B0-42E5-9783-9D1B57EF56F7.jpeg

9. K.O.D.

K.O.D. The Everlasting Know-it-all Platinum Member

Aug 21, 2013
    Making y'all green with envy.

[​IMG]

Filoso, Fullflat, Ajack60 and 11 others like this.
  10. Keyopp

Keyopp Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 14, 2013
  11. Minirehak212

Minirehak212 Basic Member Basic Member

Apr 1, 2018
    [​IMG]

12. T.L.E. Sharp

T.L.E. Sharp I support the 3rd amendment! Platinum Member

Jun 30, 2016
    [​IMG]

Jaydud, MolokaiRider, toto07 and 22 others like this.
  13. Dcdavis

Dcdavis Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 13, 2018
    D574A5B2-DA49-4D82-BA23-548EF11A6E95.jpeg One of the few I own that doesn’t see a whole lot of use or carry. More of a Sunday or occasion knife

14. rswanson

rswanson

Jun 10, 2011
    Back to the Sebenza for repairs and yard work...

[​IMG]

15. bigolegator

bigolegator Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 26, 2014
    B78630B1-6D4D-4248-9BAE-4158B62A3B4D.jpeg
    Sunday carry

16. miltmaldo

miltmaldo Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 5, 2012
    Man the PS1 is my favorite system ever . So many games and hours played . MGS is definitely Is one of my favorite games but my all time PS1 favorite game FF7 and GT

17. ChazzyP

ChazzyP Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 27, 2014
    Back at the desk for more catcthing up on the ledgers. I hardly get the chance to carry my TiSpine with Chad Nichols Fade Damascus, so this is a good opportunity for that. It's my last lionSTEEL modern folder as the third of my SRs is in a box downstairs waiting to head to PO tomorrow. They were good knives, but never got carried so off they go to fund something else. Got a new- to-me inbound so I continue to play the balancing act with a PM2 outbound as well.

The other knife is one of my two Al Mar desk knives, both Talon models, this one the Falcon with polished Micarta scales. Just AUS8, but takes a wicked sharp edge.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 8, 2019
  18. toal299

toal299 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 17, 2017
    Pena Rhino

Pena Rhino 3.jpg

19. Shorttime

Shorttime

Oct 16, 2011
    Spray the dandelions with diesel fuel. Or Kerosene. Either one works really well.

20. filtrum

filtrum

Jun 25, 2014
    Yeah
    But how, didnt you eat everything there?
    Envy my ass!

[​IMG]
    Splinter cell:
    Russia today -
    Pandora tomorrow.
    [​IMG]

Fullflat and PeaceInOurTime like this.