EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

The original MGS is one of the best games ever made imo. Solid Snake for life!
Man, now i really have to watch a full walkthrough.

lc8lOpW.jpg
Field damn dalion! Aaaargh, if you leave a smallest piece of root deep in soil, it will rise again, they multiply faster than rabbits, they are everywhere and waste other plants like locusts, i hate it most over almost any other plant, they steal your whole day and the next day everything is in f. Ing yellow again, quite a surprise, that someone could think that a customer would be happy to see this guy even in his plate!

before zzz
P1WfSqe.jpg
Cool song

QCwUpwT.jpg

Feels like an automatic kind of day.
Do you have some double action, except the paws, mister Wolverine?

Man, now i really have to watch a full walkthrough.

Field damn dalion! Aaaargh, if you leave a smallest piece of root deep in soil, it will rise again, they multiply faster than rabbits, they are everywhere and waste other plants like locusts, i hate it most over almost any other plant, they steal your whole day and the next day everything is in f. Ing yellow again, quite a surprise, that someone could think that a customer would be happy to see this guy even in his plate!

Cool song

Do you have some double action, except the paws, mister Wolverine?
I do not. Are you referring to OTF’s?

IMG_7843.JPG
Les Voorhies VPD (Voorhies Pocket Dagger)...not just dagger style, true double edge just like a Maximus;)

Nice i was looking to see if it was double edged but couldn't tell for sure other than the dual sharpening notches.

Your maximus posts had me looking at hinderers site the other day as well as some other daggers. Wasnt quite ready to drop that kinda cash so I ended up ordering the Kershaw decimus version for now, although not a true dagger it was very affordable. Might be time for a double edged OTF ive been eyeing.

This morning its my new ultimate hunter

lol, to be honest I was so focused on the Tuna I didn’t even notice. If I had I would have used that Sebenza to stab it to the floor and hit it with some weed be gone. I too hate fighting the yellow scourge every spring.

Oh man, I’ve been waiting to have time to bust into this classic PS1. Brings me back to the good ol’ days. Today is the day I have time :cool: I have the Nintendo and Super Nintendo too, but the PS1 games are really close to me, especially Metal Gear Solid:cool::cool::cool:

AxYcJNO.jpg

Man the PS1 is my favorite system ever . So many games and hours played . MGS is definitely Is one of my favorite games but my all time PS1 favorite game FF7 and GT

Back at the desk for more catcthing up on the ledgers. I hardly get the chance to carry my TiSpine with Chad Nichols Fade Damascus, so this is a good opportunity for that. It's my last lionSTEEL modern folder as the third of my SRs is in a box downstairs waiting to head to PO tomorrow. They were good knives, but never got carried so off they go to fund something else. Got a new- to-me inbound so I continue to play the balancing act with a PM2 outbound as well.

The other knife is one of my two Al Mar desk knives, both Talon models, this one the Falcon with polished Micarta scales. Just AUS8, but takes a wicked sharp edge.

xmmeCVm.jpg

pjHxo2E.jpg

Last edited:
...Field damn dalion! Aaaargh, if you leave a smallest piece of root deep in soil, it will rise again, they multiply faster than rabbits, they are everywhere and waste other plants like locusts, i hate it most over almost any other plant, they steal your whole day and the next day everything is in f. Ing yellow again, quite a surprise, that someone could think that a customer would be happy to see this guy even in his plate !....

Spray the dandelions with diesel fuel. Or Kerosene. Either one works really well.

I do not. Are you referring to OTF’s?
Yeah
lol, to be honest I was so focused on the Tuna I didn’t even notice. If I had I would have used that Sebenza to stab it to the floor and hit it with some weed be gone. I too hate fighting the yellow scourge every spring.
But how, didnt you eat everything there?
Making y'all green with envy.

nsMfIXo.jpg
Envy my ass!

15679766025691.jpg

Splinter cell:
Russia today -
Pandora tomorrow.
15679766025610.jpg

Back