Elusive Schrades

Great knives Paul. I've posted this farmer's jack elsewhere but I don't think I've put it in this thread. It's from the collection of Nilo Miori, who was president of Camillus.

IlVjf6S.jpg

pBdt8dj.jpg

OyjZLhg.jpg

Mike that is incredible! What an astounding piece! :eek::eek:

That collection was definitely something to behold, I think there were something like 2700 knives in it if I recall correctly.

Eric

Great knives Paul. I've posted this farmer's jack elsewhere but I don't think I've put it in this thread. It's from the collection of Nilo Miori, who was president of Camillus.

IlVjf6S.jpg

pBdt8dj.jpg

OyjZLhg.jpg
It's about time, Mike!! This thread has been missing that beautiful knife!!:thumbsup::cool::D
Here's a Rare English Jack in the same mint category I'd say. Hard-to-find Lockback!!:eek:
Oregon 2017 D.jpg Oregon 2017 E.jpg Oregon 2017 F.jpg
(older reused pics)

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Oh man!! Mike and Charlie!!! Those two Knives are simply outstanding - it would take a monumental Knife to out class either imo.

Mike What a great thing to have - an example of such a stunning example from such a renowned collection.
Charlie- That Forest Champion! like Mike said- it has everything - pure WOW factor!!! whew!

Cal- that knife still can hold it's head up my friend - Gorgeous full blades :thumbsup:

Back