Elusive Schrades

Well, how can anyone follow up after Mike's and Charlies post's - Cal- takes the cake for bravery- in saying this, I would love to be a fly on the Wall at Cal's Place when he opens up his treasure trove of stunning Knives too!

So, I will attempt to join the Peachseed Party..

I absolutely love this Knife, proud to own such a gorgeous example of an honest knife that has no interference whatsoever - and from what I can see no use.
The Bolster Work, The Peachseed examples it wears so well - the beautiful Blades- just everything rings out true when I look at this Knife!

bacK3kg.jpg

1EgztOA.jpg

SO hard to photograph the Factory Highly Polished Blades :eek: :oops:....
6tMAWvT.jpg

Let's try again......:(
1qjLztF.jpg

NDfmyQ3.jpg

Well, how can anyone follow up after Mike's and Charlies post's - Cal- takes the cake for bravery- in saying this, I would love to be a fly on the Wall at Cal's Place when he opens up his treasure trove of stunning Knives too!

So, I will attempt to join the Peachseed Party..

I absolutely love this Knife, proud to own such a gorgeous example of an honest knife that has no interference whatsoever - and from what I can see no use.
The Bolster Work, The Peachseed examples it wears so well - the beautiful Blades- just everything rings out true when I look at this Knife!

bacK3kg.jpg

1EgztOA.jpg

SO hard to photograph the Factory Highly Polished Blades :eek: :oops:....
6tMAWvT.jpg

Let's try again......:(
1qjLztF.jpg

NDfmyQ3.jpg
What beauties Duncan. Some real fine examples.

Thank you to my very good friends here for your kind Comments!

Not the best Knife in the World- but not the worst either- this one I was struck on just how nice it was, I have had the utmost privilege to obtain some very nice Knives off our friend Roland, as we know Roland has & has had some extremely nice knives in his what was once a massive collection that amassed to the thousands.

This was one of a quite a few that I have had the pleasure with dealing with Roland, and as I said just before- when I sat down with this wee beauty - I thought " Wow....everything about this wee Knife is just Great"

In the earlier Dyas when Stainless was THE hot topic- it was proudly marketed as we all know- and hey...as much as I absolutely LOVE Carbon, in the last few years I kinda don't mind carrying a Stainless Blade!

The Bone is what really gets me about this beauty, the Ciolour when you spend a bit of time looking into it- keeps getting better, sounds silly doesn't it? Looking into the Bone - but I guarantee you that you get the right Natural light on any Bone Handled Knife - and it tells a Story, a Story I can sit there and be entertained for quite some time, so with the Colourisation of this Bone and the fine job of the Peach-Seed Jig work...... I just Nod my Head and say "Yeah, Oh Yeah!

A singled Spring and two fine Blades with gorgeous thin Bone makes this an extremely slim Fine carry.....

GY53Dly.jpg

ojxLMmT.jpg

The Lighting on the Blade makes it look terribly Scratched- believe it or not- one can hardly see these when holding the Knife in your Hand!

RS1xgc2.jpg

Lets try again with the Lighting- as we all know with High Polished Blades- taking a Photo without showing your own reflection is darned hard, and then trying to capture details such as etches can be hard to get a compromise of a decent photo- I still didnt get a good one, and time simply was not on my side to keep trying, so I had to be satisfied with phot's that really- do not give this gorgeous Knife the justice it deserves.....
9OPtaMt.jpg

Another gorgeous product of Walden days gone by....

DqzaTD9.jpg

Thank you once again for the kind words my friends!

Charlie my friend- That Jack is the kind of Knife that we Knife addicts are craving for - for our next hit!:eek::confused:o_O

Mike matey- speaking of Roland, here is a knife that he so kindly added into a knife package that I received from him, this sweet little pearl Lobster.
Can I ask a couple of questions about this lovely wee Knife?
Is this a Lobster Pattern- or a Hybrid of sorts.
I have also wondered just exactly what the long slim tool Blade is exactly used for? as it has a nail File grid pattern on the inside of it, as well as a wee Spear type of finish at the end of this Tool Blade - :confused: :oops:

Extremely well finished with Coined Liners, and that wee Bail so delicately finished of as well - I love this type of thing going here....

s1tjqRu.jpg

Rgq8JVL.jpg

Q3ZuJsD.jpg

WpxvK7z.jpg

fkpAwAG.jpg

7iTWfFu.jpg

As I get older I am sure that the toll of the Kicks and hits to the head I have taken have taken their toll- Bits of Brain I am sure come out of my Nose when sneezing- lol - so if I have posted this before forgive me and just shake your head please :rolleyes:
Boys Knife that (as I mentioned above about Colour and Character of the Bone) this Knife too has- hidden amongst that gorgeous and very busy Peach-Seed Jig work, the lighter shades of Bone come out and greet you, another Knife that I really enjoy studying the Bone for a while, voices when looking at this gorgeous wee Knife are either one of two things - the Knife telling its tale, or Schizophrenia, I haven't quite figured out which one yet :D

Did you hear that?

The next two shots show just what I am trying to explain

fHWsrXi.jpg

H1Pfg2i.jpg

dkdJ9eL.jpg

The reflection on the Blades edge- kinda make the Blade look as though it has a terrible Bevel but this isnt so...

xFCupon.jpg

Back