ESEE-3 Folder pototype photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice knife. Simple, clean and elegant, congratulations and thank you for the eye candy.

Looks awesome. Please do it in a Ti framelock and black blade. Love the glass breaker ;)

Looks good.

Steel frame would be great to keep cost down, always liked hefty blades anyway, I think its a big reason why a buck 110 feels so sturdy.

Micarta handle scales would be really great. There are so few folders with micarta handles, and its sort of an ESEE thing, with everything having it. Canvas micarta with a coated blade would be an instant sell for myself. Anyone can remove a coating, but putting a good one on is a hard thing for most to do.

Jeff,

Those look absolutely awesome. I know you have some further testing to do, but they look like a knife to add to my ESEE collection

Lorenzo

What about a version with a nail nic. But leave the hole for a stud. Some countrys have laws against One hand opening knives.????

Its not a lockback, or slipjoint, so why would you need a nail nick? There only the resistance from the detent, so one could just remove the thumbstud and grab the blade, or use the hole where the stud was as a nail nick. Just an idea.

Its not a lockback, or slipjoint, so why would you need a nail nick? There only the resistance from the detent, so one could just remove the thumbstud and grab the blade, or use the hole where the stud was as a nail nick. Just an idea.

Some Countrys like Germany & Australian customs wont let them to be imported. Stupid bloody laws.

With Australian custom it really depends of the person cheaking the knife. If he/she is in a bad mood , No knife. Unless it can only be opened with two hands.

Some Countrys like Germany & Australian customs wont let them to be imported. Stupid bloody laws.

With Australian custom it really depends of the person cheaking the knife. If he/she is in a bad mood , No knife. Unless it can only be opened with two hands.

I didn't know things were that bad, thanks for the info. Amazing the laws people make.

Very impressive, and I bet they will be at a great value you guys rock,and yes I will be buying one!

Another great ESEE knife to spend my hard earned cash on. I'm still blown away with Jeff asking the forum if we would buy a non-American made ESEE knife. Most company heads wouldn't give two craps about what the consumers thought about where a product was made.

It's one thing to love a product but it's a whole other thing to respect and admire the company that produces that product. Too many companies do whatever it takes to increase profits these days. As consumers, we have the purchase-power to support businesses that practice setting ethical, moral and quality standards.

Buy ESEE knives!

Thanks for link with pics!

The folder looks really awesome :thumbup:!!! And I like it even with coated blade - and normally I don´t like coated blades on folders.

Any news about Ti. vs stainless frame or estimated date of production :)?

I´m really really looking forward to this "dream-come-true" knife!

An ESEE-3/F will probably replace my EDC Spyderco Endura 4 when the 3/F is available. I like the Endura, but it is hard to argue with ESEE quality (regardless of where it is made). I'd EDC an Izuala, but I live in California where fixed blades are not appreciated. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back