1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Fancier's Sales Updates

Discussion in 'Survive! Knives' started by Fancier, Oct 30, 2016.

1. watson0179

watson0179

Sep 18, 2007
    Scored 2 2.7s one for me and one for my Dad for Xmas. #10535 & 10539 one minute apart super excited about these blades!

2. supertac916

supertac916

Sep 6, 2014
    I received my 4.7 in 20cv Factory 2nd that I ordered on October 10th last Wednesday. I also ordered a 4.1 factory 2nd as well, so we'll see when that one arrives. I'm loving the 4.7 ergonomics and the newer 5.1's that I have. I still enjoy the older 4.1's, 3.5's, 7/7, 5, and 5.1 that I have as well. The only ones left that I'm looking at is the 4.5 and the new 6.

3. Fancier

Fancier

Jul 1, 2012
    I was just poking through the Survive page and it looks like the only knife that you can order right now is the GSO-4 regrind.
    In particular I noticed that the 7/7 presale shows out of stock.

4. Fancier

Fancier

Jul 1, 2012
    Available Thursday, December 8th at 2pm, Pacific time:

Last chance for ordering the GSO-4.7 and GSO-4.7 Factory 2nds!
    We moved this week's sale to Thursday because we not be readily available on Wednesday due to a few business appointments. Future weekly sales will continue to be on Wednesdays.

5. Fancier

Fancier

Jul 1, 2012
    Even though there aren't any listed sales this week I figure it has been a month since I updated this thread so I might as well post something.
    There do not appear to be any knives at all available to be ordered at this time.

6. Psybull

Psybull

Dec 31, 2015
    Weds, Jan 18th 3pm pacific time a few factory 2cds will be available according to the production schedule.

7. Fancier

Fancier

Jul 1, 2012
    "A few seconds" are going to be listed on Wednesday the 25th at 4PM PST.

8. WilltheEngineer

WilltheEngineer

May 26, 2016
    Any insight to what models? 4.1, 4.7, etc..?

9. Fancier

Fancier

Jul 1, 2012
    The only seconds listing on the company page right now is for the 4.1.
    I suppose it could be something else but they generally preload the pages and then just update the availability when the sale starts.

10. chiral.grolim

chiral.grolim Universal Kydex Sheath Extension Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 2, 2008
    4.1 and 7/7 2nds are listed on there now, but all are out of stock.

11. trevitrace

trevitrace Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 21, 2013
    7/7 2nds are available now. No extra money to soend at the moment. Oh well. Good luck to the rest of you.

12. grogimus

grogimus KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 27, 2012
    One each! 👍

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

13. Karoi

Karoi Unobtanium Member Gold Member

Sep 7, 2014
    Would it be a risky move to wait for the factory firsts to become available, instead of grabbing a 2nd now :confused:

14. marino_lp

marino_lp Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 3, 2008
    WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO i just ordered a 4.1!!! wholy CRA$%$#P I am STOKED!!! get them while the last survivor's!!

15. Silver Needle

Silver Needle

Jul 14, 2014
    ^^^^Way to go, to this guy :D and all who placed an order!

16. marino_lp

Aug 3, 2008
    thanks a bunch Silver! I tried to nab one a few times on the last couple 2nds sales, and have been skunked!!! feels good to know that i nailed one down after lurking in the sales forums for what seems like ages!!!

17. chiral.grolim

chiral.grolim Universal Kydex Sheath Extension Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 2, 2008
    They are there!!

Oh man, do i wish i could snag one, but I just spent $1k on another investment and can't swing it even after selling my 4.7... Get'm while they're there, folks!

18. marino_lp

Aug 3, 2008
    4.1 knives are all sold, but for the moment it appears that some gso 7/7 are still available!!

19. NjMS

NjMS

Feb 8, 2016
    😥 no 2.7's this time (sigh)

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

20. tech25

tech25

Dec 20, 2012
    I checked the site in the wrong time zone,(4pm EST) there were nothing to get at the time. I was hoping to get a 4.1. I will have to pay more attention next time.