Fiddleback ANYDAY Pocket Dump....Updated title

My Olight arrived today
you fellas were correct, I believe i'm going to like this flashlight
IMG_20160706_170149_zpsebxvcntc.jpg

Where did you get the clip for the SAK?

Where did you get the clip for the SAK?

its a tec-p7 suspension clip. i dont think i can link the exact site but if you google it you can find it

edit

i modded it to make the extension after the bend(that would be on the outside of your pocket) much shorter so i would quit catching it on things

Anyone know of a have a recommendation of a copper pen besides Hinderer?

IMG_20160708_173757_zps2zxpblop.jpg

Last edited:
You don't like the Hinderer Phillip? I have a gray pvd coated one, it's pretty awesome. On days I don't carry that, I carry one of the Fisher bullet pens, I have a black one but see they make one in a copper finish too. They just disappear in your pocket and are nice when you go to write with them because they post as a full size pen.

https://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Coppe...TF8&qid=1468015639&sr=8-2&keywords=copper+pen

Its not that i dont like it but i already have one....did i just say that?:eek:
i will admit i am more of a knife collector than a pen collector.

I do have 2 Surefire pens, Hinderer and 2 from a maker I bought at Blade 5yrs ago that I can't recall.

edit****
i've lost 2 of the Fisher pens. 1 black and one silver. i did like them though

How are the olights vs the Martac AAA??? I love flashlights probably better than knives but won't drop the money on them lol..

So tell me why they r better and which is a good pocket model.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Lol got ya! Well that copper bullet pen would match up nicely with your EDC above. I've never found anything better for pocket carry.

I have a bit of a fountain pen collection but I don't like carrying them around in my pockets.

Nice Onedog

you need a SAK man..join the club:D

lol
last week SAK's and flashlights were flying off the shelves

lol. I already ordered an Olight because of this thread. Should be here tomorrow. :D

I really like the Enzo folders. I should've had that one opened for the pic. It's a frame lock with a D2 scandi blade that's atom splitting sharp. :thumbup:

I'm not much of a fancy pen guy, but I do follow some EDC forums. The pens I often see or read about are Tactile Turn Mover, and Shaker, Karas Kustoms EDK (fitting huh?), Fisher as mentioned, and Ti2 Design.

Its not that i dont like it but i already have one....did i just say that?:eek:
i will admit i am more of a knife collector than a pen collector.

I do have 2 Surefire pens, Hinderer and 2 from a maker I bought at Blade 5yrs ago that I can't recall.

edit****
i've lost 2 of the Fisher pens. 1 black and one silver. i did like them though

How about a Retro 51 Tornado "Lincoln" rollerball?

I have one in a slightly different style/finish...

http://www.jetpens.com/Retro-51-Tornado-Vintage-Metalsmith-Rollerball-Pen-0.7-mm-Lincoln/pd/9512

You can also find the same item listed on amazon.

I'm not much of a fancy pen guy, but I do follow some EDC forums. The pens I often see or read about are Tactile Turn Mover, and Shaker, Karas Kustoms EDK (fitting huh?), Fisher as mentioned, and Ti2 Design.

How about a Retro 51 Tornado "Lincoln" rollerball?

I have one in a slightly different style/finish...

http://www.jetpens.com/Retro-51-Tornado-Vintage-Metalsmith-Rollerball-Pen-0.7-mm-Lincoln/pd/9512

You can also find the same item listed on amazon.

thanks
im walking out the door but will check them out later

How are the olights vs the Martac AAA??? I love flashlights probably better than knives but won't drop the money on them lol..

Bump lol..

If we're comparing AAA model to AAA model, they're pretty similar. For me I have the copper Maratac and the black Olight I3S. The Maratac is a little brighter in all it's modes. The copper Maratac is over double the weight of the Olight (we're talking about half an ounce, nothing I worry about). They're both twisty's so work the same. Maratac goes Medium, Low, High. Olight goes Low, Medium, High. I happen to like copper so the Maratac wins in my book but it's 3x the price.

But I really dig the Olight S1 Baton, but it's a different league. And I'd really like the S2 Baton that VANCE just picked up.

Very nice. Is that carbon fiber?

If that question was to me about the Lumintop Prince, then yes it's carbon fiber.

Some specs:

Low: 25 Lumens 65 hours
Med: 170 Lumens 11 hours
High: 1000 Lumens 2.5 hours
106 grams (without battery)
$80 (comes with 3400mAh 18650)

If that question was to me about the Lumintop Prince, then yes it's carbon fiber.

Some specs:

Low: 25 Lumens 65 hours
Med: 170 Lumens 11 hours
High: 1000 Lumens 2.5 hours
106 grams (without battery)
$80 (comes with 3400mAh 18650)

Yes it was. Thanks that's a cool looking light.

Back