Fiddlebacks in the Sky - What do you have coming your way?

Just bought my first Fiddleback today. Can't wait for it to arrive.
Fiddleback_Forge_-_Sylvrfalcen02_2048x.jpg

Got my custom shop Duke in the mail yesterday as well. I had been a little hesitant about getting one of the Duke model knives because of it's size. I have always preferred the bushfinger or kephart size knives for camping and out in the woods knives. I can't believe how well balanced and comfortable it is in the hand. The handle on this Duke is easily one of the most natural feeling and comfortable out of all the knives I own. Really happy I finally decided to get one.

2RqLAoM.jpg

THfS35F.jpg

Got my custom shop Duke in the mail yesterday as well. I had been a little hesitant about getting one of the Duke model knives because of it's size. I have always preferred the bushfinger or kephart size knives for camping and out in the woods knives. I can't believe how well balanced and comfortable it is in the hand. The handle on this Duke is easily one of the most natural feeling and comfortable out of all the knives I own. Really happy I finally decided to get one.

2RqLAoM.jpg

THfS35F.jpg
That Duke is a beauty! I'm jealous!

That Duke is a beauty! I'm jealous!

Thanks! I can't believe how nimble and light in the hand it feels. Especially for its size. There is no way you would know that it is 5/32" steel if you were to just pick it up. The balance is spot on.

Back