Forsaken Gemini & HOG Gemini Coming This Wednesday March 21, 2018. . . . Specs And Pricing!!!

I wouldn’t mind seeing a pic of the .22 Forsaken Gemini’s tip. Like how the CBTs blend upwards :)
Either way I’m in lol :)

If the HOG were priced $100 lower, it would sell out within 5 minutes, so I think as long as you get on within an hour you should be able get one. I’m thinking the comp cbt’s wont last as long.

are the muddy brown or desert bronze coatings as smooth/slick/clean as the hammered silver or the old moss green? I can’t get both in comp!

Last edited:
How will they take in the orders?
I was told that I could email my order, but what happens with the orders on the website?
I will not be able to connect to a computer and my ipad does not let me choose blade coating when I try to buy a knife at bussecombat.com ( computer works). Will they even pay attention to my order through email?

First time buyer!! Ok

I was told that I could email my order, but what happens with the orders on the website?
I will not be able to connect to a computer and my ipad does not let me choose blade coating when I try to buy a knife at bussecombat.com ( computer works). Will they even pay attention to my order through email?

First time buyer!! Ok

I had same problem with iPad. Just hold finger down an any color until it has blue square areound it. Then color is much easier to change once in cart. Hope this helps!

I had same problem with iPad. Just hold finger down an any color until it has blue square areound it. Then color is much easier to change once in cart. Hope this helps!

Thanks, tried it but it does not work!!!
I guess that I’ll have to wait a couple more years for my first infi TG :(

LOL within an hour for a .350 HOG HOLLOWED INFI TG below $600? Ya toast!

Hog treachery! :D

LOL within an hour for a .350 HOG HOLLOWED INFI TG below $600? Ya toast!

Hog treachery! :D

What happened? Did I say something offensive again? I am shit scared to post here! More or less? That’s how “new” I am

Last edited:

First time buyer!! Ok
On an IPhone and had the same problem. Zoom in on the colors and try tapping twice. Not too fast not too slow. You can go to the website and practice on a current offering.

That tan g10 HOG TB calls to me but the g10 prices not so much.. plus isn't micarta softer feeling in hand? Those of you that have micarta in different colors, how have they "aged"/changed color over time? Im thinking of tan or maroon.

That tan g10 HOG TB calls to me but the g10 prices not so much.. plus isn't micarta softer feeling in hand? Those of you that have micarta in different colors, how have they "aged"/changed color over time? Im thinking of tan or maroon.

Definitely. Ungloved hands grip micarta better. G-10 ages better, doesn’t absorb oils/moisture. I want a user in micarta and a collector in g-10. The $80 combo of black/tan looks killer, though. If you ever sell, I think a good color combo and uncoated finish help resale! I check the exchange everyday, but only own 4 busse, so...

On a more serious note, I really can’t see myself using the HOG for anything other than fondaling, and robbing drug dealers of course, and getting your $707 back from the exchange will be difficult if not impossible if you need the funds back for the TGLBLE! Something to think about is all I’m saying. :)[/QUOTE]

I think this is a prime example of HOg trickery. Trying to get us to not go for the hog version. Nice try!! ;) I’m going for multiple FATTIES tonight. Just set my alarm on phone. I forgot all the last weds offerings. Didn’t score any nukes I wanted.

Another question on coatings. I’m buying a coated version to save money. I know coatings like hammered silver tend to have more gremlins and the like, as the hardest coating hides them best. But I find busse blades a lot harder to strip than your average $100 knife. So I want one that won’t fade, like black or desert sage, but maybe just chip a little like hammered silver or the old moss green. Can any collector tell me which coating currently available is closest to hammered silver in its physical properties?

Back