Forsaken Gemini & HOG Gemini Coming This Wednesday March 21, 2018. . . . Specs And Pricing!!!

Anyone else still waiting on their Maroon and Competion finish Forsaken Gemini to ship or other variants? I did pay promptly on the ding. I'm just wondering if its retribution for having to cancel my Mountainmandu order lol. I'll patiently wait another two weeks.

It has been almost 7 weeks since my HOG Gemini ding, Checking the e-mail every day hoping for the shipping numbers!

Still waiting on a Forsaken Gemini comp and Black G10 dinged 21st of August anyone get one of these recently . Thanks.

Wow.... that is UNUSUALLY long for Busse, after a ding. I know the Boss has reported that they have been having equipment issues, though. Happens to the best.

Seen the post on the 30th of September about delays, just wondering were they shipping seen a few on the exchange . It's longer than normal usually 2 to 3 weeks maybe certain combinations taking longer.

We have suspended ALL drinking until ALL of these bad boys are shipped! :thumbsup::cool:

So, I can assure you that we have the most motivated group of craftsmen in the knife industry at this time!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Again, I apologize for the delay,

Let's drink! (We might as well have at it, 'cause the Busse crew isn't going to be joining us!):eek::eek::D

Jerry:D

We have suspended ALL drinking until ALL of these bad boys are shipped! :thumbsup::cool:

So, I can assure you that we have the most motivated group of craftsmen in the knife industry at this time!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Let's drink! (We might as well have at it, 'cause the Busse crew isn't going to be joining us!):eek::eek::D

Hopefully no more mechanical breakdowns. Cheers!

I'm glad I'm not waiting on one of these. I wouldn't want to take my chances with a delirium tremens grind on a $600 knife.

That's one way to cut down the bathroom breaks:D

Nice just got my shipping notice as well for a cf bnb g10. Cheers Busse fam. Can't wait to beat and fiddle with it for a few weeks then squeeze it in the safe with the rest of the busse knives.

Back