Forum Knife Updates and comments

I think I'm going to love this knife, but honestly, the double spring construction is a bit of wild card for me. I'm itching to get my grubby mitts on it and put it through its paces.

I'm in luck then, as I ordered two. Guess that means I need to go shopping for a ninja hood now. :D

A small part of me is still wishing the blades were on a single spring. But maybe having each blade on its own dedicated spring will make for a more robust user. Its going to be interesting feeling this one out.

Last edited:
I'm in luck then, as I ordered two. Guess that means I need to go shopping for a ninja hood now. :D

A small part of me is still wishing the blades were on a single spring. But maybe having each blade on its own dedicated spring will make for a more robust user. Its going to be interesting feeling this one out.

I like a single spring myself, but as many complaints as I see about blade rub and "crooked blades" (the proper term is "crinked") two springs is a good idea, especially since most of these will end up in collections rather than pockets.

R3GgEgC.jpg

Sombody say conga?!?!

Last edited:

No need:

Not bad. But what if all my t-shirts shirts are tie-dyed? Might ruin the effect.

Back