Forum Knife Updates and comments

Between these secret nubbins and the whole forum knife date system blowing up in 2021 I feel like this is Lifetime Channel level drama.

Must go back to hunting stag 44’s.
I think it blows up in 2020 there will have to be a vote amongst members to figure out ho to proceed with the dating system it’s like Y2K all over again the traditional forum will crash

In 2020 we will be out of stars and will have to revise the stamp. Should be interesting to see what we come up with. I vote little Ace Of Spades symbols.:D
We’d better start the vote now, my kids want it to be little poop emojis.

Between these secret nubbins and the whole forum knife date system blowing up in 2021 I feel like this is Lifetime Channel level drama.

Must go back to hunting stag 44’s.

It’s the same dating system Case has used since the 70s; not really all that unusual.

1970TangStamps.jpg

To reset for a new decade case changes the script they use if I’m not mistaken. The forum knife can’t do that since they are produced by different makers and the type set looks different every year. There would need to be some other change that could be consistently applied to the tang stamp which would logically have to be poop emojis for the roaring 20’s.

Bear & Son uses the * asterisk symbol, Case has used a combination of the dot and x for the last 18 years, Buck uses a different symbol every year - Blade Forum could come up with something different - lots of symbols - maybe the dollar sign due to our love of expensive pocketknives $$$$$$$$$$ for 2020! OH

Bear & Son uses the * asterisk symbol, Case has used a combination of the dot and x for the last 18 years, Buck uses a different symbol every year - Blade Forum could come up with something different - lots of symbols - maybe the dollar sign due to our love of expensive pocketknives $$$$$$$$$$ for 2020! OH
Yes!! Because we save so much $$$$ when generous people donate their time to the annual BF knife!:thumbsup:

To reset for a new decade case changes the script they use if I’m not mistaken. The forum knife can’t do that since they are produced by different makers and the type set looks different every year. There would need to be some other change that could be consistently applied to the tang stamp which would logically have to be poop emojis for the roaring 20’s.

I propose = 2020, = 2021 etc

Sheeezz
Late October is awfully early for a forum knife!
And just to make the whole " how many dots" marking system rooorly hard to understand..weren't there 2 or 3 before the 2010 ?

Back