Game of Thrones

I have to say that I have been mildly ”enterntained” with the last season but every episode had left me more or less unimpressed. I am particularily dissappointed how everyone now seems to die the most unimaginative ways because they have to rush the thing to end.

I have a feeling the finale Sunday is going to piss a lot of viewers off, just like the Dexter series finale.

Great start, then tapered off towards the end. Just mail it in for the final season. Already made all the money, so screw it, is the mindset I get from the writing this season. Get ready for a disappointment.

The 2nd dragon's death was particularly anticlimactic.

Yeah, that was just dumb, lazy writing. And then for Daeny to dive bomb the ships, and not have the dragon firebomb them right then? WTF? She can get close enough to see Euron, but can't have her dragon smoke him?

Give me a break. Especially how easily it dodged all the spears shot at it, and then follow up episode, how easy it smoked the whole fleet. Just lazy, bad writing.

Finale just a couple hours away. Jon is gonna shank Dany. That's my prediction. I don't care if he gets to sit on the throne or not, but he's gonna kill her.

Finale just a couple hours away. Jon is gonna shank Dany. That's my prediction. I don't care if he gets to sit on the throne or not, but he's gonna kill her.

Naaah, Arya's going to stick that Valerian dagger in her throat and cut. It's the Little Finger/Walder Frey move and she's sooo good at it. Plus she's really pissed at the innocents getting burned by the dragon lady. Jon doesn't want to be king, but Sansa is ready for the job.

Naaah, Arya's going to stick that Valerian dagger in her throat and cut. It's the Little Finger/Walder Frey move and she's sooo good at it. Plus she's really pissed at the innocents getting burned by the dragon lady. Jon doesn't want to be king, but Sansa is ready for the job.

Nah, that look Jon was shooting her for torching the city, he's gonna get the job done. He's already stuck her once. :p

I don't think Sansa can take the throne unless something happens to Bran. If a Stark is gonna be on the throne, he's the last male, so he would be the one to take it, not her.

I wish the writing hadn't gotten so boring and predictable, because it would be awesome if Tyrion ends up on the throne. He's the most qualified of anyone I think, and going from Hand to King is a feasible step.

Hour and a half away. I predict at the end, I will hate the writers, and be glad it's finally over.

Nah, that look Jon was shooting her for torching the city, he's gonna get the job done. He's already stuck her once. :p

I don't think Sansa can take the throne unless something happens to Bran. If a Stark is gonna be on the throne, he's the last male, so he would be the one to take it, not her.

I wish the writing hadn't gotten so boring and predictable, because it would be awesome if Tyrion ends up on the throne. He's the most qualified of anyone I think, and going from Hand to King is a feasible step.

Hour and a half away. I predict at the end, I will hate the writers, and be glad it's finally over.

I think that Tyrion will be tried for treason (releasing Ser Jaime) but the "Dracarys" sh*t won't work because as many had speculated from the books, Tyrion is a Targaryen bastard, hence immune from Drogon's fire :)

Finally. It's over. That was bad.

I don't think that it was horrible but nevertheless it was a dud and thus went out with a weak whimper. I think that this failed experiment will give George R R Martin a much better insight as to finish the books series to satiate the most ardent and rabid fans of his fantasy.

As an aside, watch Chernobyl the mini series currently on HBO to forget about GoT. It is simply FANTASTIC and it makes GoT look like a semi-dark comedy! Also ever since WestWorld came out, I took a preference over that show over GoT. I think that GoT's first 4-5 season were great but in the last 2, the series started to taper off for me.

I'll be surprised if Martin finishes the books. He's drug his feet so long, I have a feeling he made his money, it's all over.

I don't think that it was horrible but nevertheless it was a dud and thus went out with a weak whimper. I think that this failed experiment will give George R R Martin a much better insight as to finish the books series to satiate the most ardent and rabid fans of his fantasy.
I think the series made George R R Martin a rich man. Mission accomplished. I personally lost interest in the books and got bored waiting for the next one. So. I stopped even bothering with them. Same applies to anything he writes in the future. A series will have to be finished or near finished before I'll even consider reading. If this is typical, I'll be dead before he could finish another series.

I think the series made George R R Martin a rich man. Mission accomplished. I personally lost interest in the books and got bored waiting for the next one. So. I stopped even bothering with them. Same applies to anything he writes in the future. A series will have to be finished or near finished before I'll even consider reading. If this is typical, I'll be dead before he could finish another series.

I was going to read the books, but after how bad this ended, my interest in even starting the books is gone, no matter how good they are.

The series isn't finished in the books, and I will put a money wager down, it will never be finished. RR Martin is a fat rich man now because of the show, and he has no motivation to write anymore.

The whole ending was very anti-climatic. Had a rushed feeling about it, like "lets hurry up and finish this thing so we can move on to other projects."

If I knew it was going to end so blah, I don't know if I would have watched it at all. It was like coming out and finding your car with a flat tire.

Back