Gayle Bradley 2

Well, all the GB 1 fans got me wanting to check it out!

An impressively made blade for sure. I only have a griptilian in M4, so I look forward to seeing how this performs.

Makes me wonder...can the GB 2 take on the king as an edc???

While we wait patiently ;) for the GB2, hows about a couple more pics of my GB1. Helped with a ratatouille a little bit ago and it's a great cutter! I have no sense that it's a hollow grind...must be very shallow. If the 2 performs as well- I'll be very happy.

I'm also very interested to understand where they dropped the weight on the new version. I really hope they didn't make the liners (much) thinner than the original, those burly liners are part of what makes the Bradley so awesome!

the heavy liners is why i got the 1st version of the gayle bradley!hopefully they will not stop making #1 ! when #2 starts coming out,or maybe stop offering it altogether,who no's,but i'm glade i got mine intime.:)

the heavy liners is why i got the 1st version of the gayle bradley!hopefully they will not stop making #1 ! when #2 starts coming out,or maybe stop offering it altogether,who no's,but i'm glade i got mine intime.:)

I agree that the heavy liners and the weight are what male the GB1 attractive to some but 5 years into the hobby and heavier knives just don't appeal to me the same way as they used to. I welcome the change and hope the handle doesn't lose alot of its thickness

I wish Sal would chime in on this...12,000 views tells me people are interested! :thumbup:

I was wondering. Has anyone here had rust on the GB1? My environment is humid and I would really like to get a GB2 but easy rusting would be a deal breaker for me.

I was wondering. Has anyone here had rust on the GB1? My environment is humid and I would really like to get a GB2 but easy rusting would be a deal breaker for me.

I've had rust on my Air, which is also M4 steel. It's not a stainless steel. The GB2 will use M4 as well.

Lucky for you there are a ton of stainless knives in Spyderco's catalog, including quite a few H1 steel options. I'd suggest you check into it.

I've had rust on my Air, which is also M4 steel. It's not a stainless steel. The GB2 will use M4 as well.

Lucky for you there are a ton of stainless knives in Spyderco's catalog, including quite a few H1 steel options. I'd suggest you check into it.

Already got several. PM2, manix 2, h1 dragonfly delica etc. I just really like the look of the GB2. If only it could have the option of s30v or s35vn

I couldn't hold out waiting on my preorder. Went ahead and ordered the GB1 for now

Back