Gayle Bradley Hard Use

Really like the GB1. I really, reeeealllly wish they would make it in S30V, S90V, S110, M390, etc.

Here he explains why M4 steel at 4:20 mark.

The GB1 is discontinued and the GB2 comes in M4.
But having the GB2 in S90V or M390 would be WOW.

GB1 is one of my favorite designs and I have had many knives. Just a great knife.
gb1.jpg

23-CEED1-F-1590-4252-B029-B7844-B53-A78-D.jpg

Bump with mine being used in the shop. All the steel shavings are from hard milling for flattening blades.

Used the GB1 to deburr and scratch off superglue.
Did you regrind it? The more acute point makes it look even better

One of my first Spyderco knives I purchased 4 years ago or so, KWs still had them in stock at the time! Been waiting for the GB2 to restock for the longest time to add to the family. :rolleyes:

The GB1 is an excellent knife but I have not carried mine for a couple years.
If I ever see one in stock I may try out the GB2.

Still wish I had mine. I had and then sold 2 of them. But now they are pretty hard to come by.

I had two really nice ones with custom scales a few years ago and kick myself for getting rid of them. Recently I was able to get another one and I don’t see myself getting rid of this one. The only problem is I don’t use it much because it would be hard to replace.

I had two really nice ones with custom scales a few years ago and kick myself for getting rid of them. Recently I was able to get another one and I don’t see myself getting rid of this one. The only problem is I don’t use it much because it would be hard to replace.
While I understand feeling that way, you should use it. I've been carrying my solid liner one the last week (after considering selling it - WHAT THE HECK WAS I THINKING?!) and it is such an amazing knife.

While I understand feeling that way, you should use it. I've been carrying my solid liner one the last week (after considering selling it - WHAT THE HECK WAS I THINKING?!) and it is such an amazing knife.

Never let it go. One of the best Spyderco knives ever made in my opinion

Back