GEC #77 Medium Barlow Impressions

This pale beauty showed up today! Love it...love the die job on this with age it's gonna look FANTASTIC!!! Great walk and talk like all my #77s. Perfect F and F. I think I can start liking spear points....the blade ethech doesn't bother me a bit IMG_20190919_134051.jpg IMG_20190919_134057.jpg

That's a home run there, Taylor! :thumbsup:

Agreed - that, IMO is the best ASCB I've seen.
It's pretty sweet! I was on the fence with the spear point, as I have had a spear #77 that I used the heck out of but I fell in love with clips. I'm gonna keep this one. It's great! The bone is gonna eventually look like white saw cut bone too.

It's pretty sweet! I was on the fence with the spear point, as I have had a spear #77 that I used the heck out of but I fell in love with clips. I'm gonna keep this one. It's great! The bone is gonna eventually look like white saw cut bone too.
I'm generally not one to feel much in the way of genuine jealousy, but your 77 almost has me there, haha.

I got my Red Sawcut today and it's awesome, but your amber is really something special. I should have tried something new (the Amber), but now I can hope it is offered on the next run.

I'm generally not one to feel much in the way of genuine jealousy, but your 77 almost has me there, haha.

I got my Red Sawcut today and it's awesome, but your amber is really something special. I should have tried something new (the Amber), but now I can hope it is offered on the next run.
Thanks! I was so close to getting a red, but I wanted something different for my 77 collection and this one hit the spot. Every 77 in my opinion is special, but I must have had some good knife karma!

Thanks! I was so close to getting a red, but I wanted something different for my 77 collection and this one hit the spot. Every 77 in my opinion is special, but I must have had some good knife karma!
You're welcome! I'm looking forward to seeing it "age" in your care! :thumbsup:

You get nice patina, and that knife is going to be stunning with a dark patina on the blade!

This pale beauty showed up today! Love it...love the die job on this with age it's gonna look FANTASTIC!!! Great walk and talk like all my #77s. Perfect F and F. I think I can start liking spear points....the blade ethech doesn't bother me a bit View attachment 1199175 View attachment 1199176

A beauty for sure! Looks like GEC is matching the covers quite well on this run, from what I've seen. :thumbsup::cool:

fK8zfaR.jpg

SBl2zy0.jpg

Back