GEC #86 2021: Angus Jack, 2AB, Spring Street Barlow (BF Knife)

Other than mods, don't let folks tell you what you can and cannot post. Talk about buying all you want. I enjoy reading when someone has latched onto a new knive that they are excited about. And if I ever manage to latch onto a GEC that I'm excited about from a dealer, I might post about it, too.

🤩

qpKTWfY.jpg

0YXu21I.jpg

XFYb9Rx.jpg

eDg6F28.jpg

kuCYuFS.jpg

Other than mods, don't let folks tell you what you can and cannot post.
Sound advice
Talk about buying all you want.
Poor advice

19 posts talking about the purchasing process have been moved to their own thread in "Feedback, the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly"
http://www.bladeforums.com/threads/another-thread-on-the-vagaries-of-buying-a-gec-knife.1500473/

Please discuss the knives. Not the buying process.

ix-Nay on posts about the buying process.

Sound advise folks. Please take it. Discuss the knives here, not the purchasing process.

Keep it about the knives not the purchasing process, folks! Thanks!

The purchasing process shouldn't be discussed here folks. Thanks!

^^^^^ What he said! DISCUSS THE KNIVES, NOT THE PURCHASING PROCESS.
If you're new to this sub-forum read the guidelines please. If you're not new you know better.

I have to admit that I’m guilty as charged. On days like today I get caught up in the excitement and have a hard time constraining it. On the other hand I’d bet all the folks here doing it will be the first to share their pics and thoughts when they get their knives. I know I will. In the big picture, is anyone being harmed? But the rules are the rules and in the future I will do my best to adhere to them.
Mea Culpa 😔

Asking when the drop was is talking about the knives. At no point did I mention anything about buying anything

This is a thread about the 86, so of course we are gonna talk about it

I was only asking about the drop. Never said anything about buying

Guys, just don't ask any questions about the knives related to the thread. Only post your pics
Asking when the drop was is talking about the knives. At no point did I mention anything about buying anything
Give it a rest Champ.

Back