1. Week 49 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C41GP5 Native 5 G10
    Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco C41GP5 Native 5 G10 + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships! Be sure to read the rules before entering!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Dec 7 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

General Update #2

Discussion in 'Evans Knife and Tool' started by Brian.Evans, Apr 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rudy.357mag

Rudy.357mag

May 26, 2017
    I just wanted to say that you are a better man than most for sticking through all this bull____. I am right here with you the whole way, and am looking forward to getting my companion. Keep the faith, good things do come. I in it for the long haul, and have all the faith in you. God bless.

2. Bygbyrd

Bygbyrd

Feb 7, 2017
    We are all looking forward to getting our companions. But can't even get a damn update

3. Buddy30

Buddy30

Jun 30, 2017
    Are we on timeline Brian with the update a few weeks ago?

4. Barrettboy

Barrettboy Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 20, 2016
    I'd expect it to be at least another week. Manufacturers usually over-promise and under-deliver. Why can't these guys do some overtime if they're not filling orders on time?! Still, an update 1.5 weeks after the last one would be appreciated.

5. Brian.Evans

Brian.Evans Registered Member

Aug 20, 2011
    I have an update, but I'm at the character limit on this post. General Update post #3 will be up in a minute.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.