GeofS and the One Year GAW

Hot damn, this is rad. I'm in!

Not much of a collection, but my 62 is my constant companion. Hoping that collection will grow ;)

20190315-144553.jpg

I'm not one of "you guys" yet....with all the give away, prizes, garb, and stuff I didn't want to seem anxious to join....... But the 4 just speaks to me....haha it was Supposed to be my first, but an unscrupulous website said no!

I've got to update some posts, as I've recently made some Tweeks . :D

exxonmobil near me

So incredibly generous!!! Just amazing! :D

Wow GeofS GeofS , That's an awesome GAW! I've always wanted one of those sabers ground BK11s. I'm in!

A pic of my two most used Becker knives. The 16 and 4 are a perfect combo, and I really feel like there's no knife task one could need to be done that you can't do with one of these.
IMG_0437.jpg

Edited for correction. Thanks The Warrior The Warrior for pointing it out.

Last edited:
I'm in #2.

Per the rules, this is my second entry due to GAW that I ran back in October for gold membership. Rules stated "ran a GAW" but didn't specify it had to be in the BK&T sub-forum. I ran this in GKD, so if it doesn't count, please disregard this second entry. Certainly not trying to take advantage.
>LINK to GAW<

Wow GeofS GeofS , That's an awesome GAW! I've always wanted one of those sabers ground BK11s. I'm in!

A pic of my two most used Becker knives. The 11 and 4 are a perfect combo, and I really feel like there's no knife task one could need to be done that you can't do with one of these.
View attachment 1094234
16 and a 4. :thumbsup:

I'm in #2.

Per the rules, this is my second entry due to GAW that I ran back in October for gold membership. Rules stated "ran a GAW" but didn't specify it had to be in the BK&T sub-forum. I ran this in GKD, so if it doesn't count, please disregard this second entry. Certainly not trying to take advantage.
>LINK to GAW<
Your second entry is good. :thumbsup:

Back