Ok, here we go...

Grand prize winner: Xr6x Xr6x
2nd prize winner: Crag the Brewer Crag the Brewer
3rd prize winner: CanadaKnifeGuy CanadaKnifeGuy
4th prize winner: @Pàdruig
5th prize winner: 19-3ben 19-3ben

Congrats all! :D

All you winners, please pm me your addresses. :thumbsup:

I just want to thank everyone for participating and making this place a wonderful forum. I also want to give special thanks to @Spark and BladeForums for providing the grand prize of the BK4.

You guys rock! :)

That’s awesome!!!! Thank you so much! PM inbound.

Doh, I didn't win. Oh wait a minute, I didn't enter. ;)

Congrats guys, and thanks GeofS for putting on an awesome contest with awesome prizes. :thumbsup:

It really was a give back to all you awesome guys and it was my pleasure to do so. :thumbsup:

Apologies about my lack of presence here today. It was a six meeting day that went from 9am to 7pm all back to back and I just got home. :thumbsdown:

Also, just wanted to express my gratitude for all of the nice sentiments, fellas. Very kind words. Some of the PMs have been quite touching with the exhibited enthusiasm. This was really my pleasure. I’m totally digging on the community here. :thumbsup:

It really was a give back to all you awesome guys and it was my pleasure to do so. :thumbsup:

Apologies about my lack of presence here today. It was a six meeting day that went from 9am to 7pm all back to back and I just got home. :thumbsdown:

FUDGE!

Back