Got extra Survive! Knives supplies?

WTT for a set of mid size old spec natural tan canvas or camo canvas grips in good shape.
I have an extra set of gso 10 natural tan canvas micarta [ 1st gen of coarse ] in good shape I could trade straight across.

I'm looking for an old-spec 4.1 handles with a small lanyard hole. No bow divot. Lightly used is ok as long as there's not dings and deep scratches. Let me know if you have one you can part with. Thanks!

I have two old spec GSO 6 sheaths for sale. $20 each shipped. Prefer paypal. I believe they will fit the old spec 5.1 also, but I never owned both at the same time. The tan one has a small bite mark :0

PM me with any questions. Thanks!

Looking for old spec mid sized canvas micarta handles if anyone has some for sale. natural, green, or black would be great. no bowl drill divot though.

And as a shot in the dark, if you have a GSO 6 and would like to trade it for cash, please let me know.

thanks.

Anyone have a spare set of new spec 4.7 handles in micarta any color? Thanks.

Looking for red linen handle for the following:

7/7 new gen
5.1 new gen
4.1 new gen

Also looking for a 5 any handle material but micarta preferred. and a 4.7 (new gen)

I have a set of baby poop brown old spec 4.1 handles that I would really like to trade towards some micarta scales, preferably camo or black canvas micarta but honestly I hate these scales enough I'd take just about anything. 2nd knife from the bottom.

KPPDWG6.jpg

Ugly bastard :) If you're willing to make your 4.1 this ugly I'll add some $ to make it sting less.

Looking for red linen handle for the following:

7/7 new gen
5.1 new gen
4.1 new gen

Also looking for a 5 any handle material but micarta preferred. and a 4.7 (new gen)

Do you already have a 4.7? I like mine well enough I don't really want to sell any but that makes me feel like a whore'ish greedy bastard and you definitely put your knives to work. I have one in 3v, one in CruForgeV, and one Ugly Betty in CruForgeV, if you haven't had a chance to use a 4.7 yet I'd sell the CFV at whatever I paid for it. The 4.7 is kicking absolute ass at the top of my list of favorite knives ever but like I said, I've seen you post knife usage posts so I know you actually put them to work and would have some good feedback on them.

Anyone have a set of black G-10 handle scales for a new spec GSO 5.1 that they would be willing to part with?
I would be willing to buy or trade. I have camo micarta, green linen micarta, and camo G-10 with a bow drill divot. Might even be willing to do a two for one trade.

Let me know.

Thanks.

Junkyard

Hey Guys, I'm still looking for a set of black G-10 handle scales for a new spec GSO 5.1
I was wondering if anyone had a set that they would be willing to part with?

I would be willing to buy or trade. I have camo micarta, Black canvas micarta (not green linen like I stated previously,) and camo G-10 with a bow drill divot. Might even be willing to do a two for one trade or add cash to make a deal.

Let me know.

Thanks.

Junkyard

Back