Got my very first Spyderco. :] Your newest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on the Delica, it's a great slicer!

My latest Spydie acquisition
KwL8mEB.jpg

SUfRTXO.jpg

Congrats on the new spydie! Had the same feeling with my first purchase

My gateway spydie was a Delica 4 in black frn. Quickly followed by the Manix 2, which is my most carried. Added a Gayle Bradley 1 at the start of the year, and it is quickly catching up with the Manix on carry! (Will add a pic later...). Have the df2, a pm2, and some salts as well!

Want to pick up a mule soon (lc200n and 20cv...maybe both). Also eyeing a mantra... like mantra 3 looks, new hardware, and lock... but wish it had the m4 steel... would pick up a mantra 1 if they changed up the washers to match the 3.

Congrats Sparklygalaxy!!

I'm currently waiting on the new Teal Delica exclusive. My most carried Spydies so far in 2018 are the frn Chaparral and the Baby Horn sprint (and that's just the tip of my Spydie iceberg lol).

Congrats Sparklygalaxy!!

I'm currently waiting on the new Teal Delica exclusive. My most carried Spydies so far in 2018 are the frn Chaparral and the Baby Horn sprint (and that's just the tip of my Spydie iceberg lol).

Thanks so much, inkynate inkynate ! ^_^ I really wanted to say "Spydie" as a nickname in my OP, but I was worried I would misspell it, and then end up looking like a total dork ^_~ Haha.

Congrats on the new spydie! Had the same feeling with my first purchase

My gateway spydie was a Delica 4 in black frn. Quickly followed by the Manix 2, which is my most carried. Added a Gayle Bradley 1 at the start of the year, and it is quickly catching up with the Manix on carry! (Will add a pic later...). Have the df2, a pm2, and some salts as well!

Want to pick up a mule soon (lc200n and 20cv...maybe both). Also eyeing a mantra... like mantra 3 looks, new hardware, and lock... but wish it had the m4 steel... would pick up a mantra 1 if they changed up the washers to match the 3.

Thanks Deinos Deinos ! :] ♡

I routinely carry Spyderco's. My first Spydie was a Gen1 Delica combo edge with blue FRN handles. Since then I have owned numerous Spyderco folders. The two that I carry the most are a Caly 3.5 and a Dragonfly ZDP.

For the price, Spyderco offers excellent quality with great materials and unique, useful designs.

I almost always had an Endura in my boat bag or kit....and for something larger, can't beat the Manix in S110V!

You went to the factory without buying a knife at the factory store??? :eek:

Kidding, congrats on your first Spyderco! I carried a Police model for years when I lived on Capitol Hill and worked out in Lakewood. I have found Colorado police very lenient on blade size when Spyderco is concerned, but then, I was never making trouble with my knife either.

Be sure to take your new knife with you on future visits to the SFO (Spyderco Factory Outlet), they will sharpen it up for you.

ETA: Oh yeah, and my latest, I think, is the Baby Jess Horn, grey G10 and just a great little knife. Love the size of it. But I got an Advocate recently, and it has become a true favorite.

Hehe, unfortunately I am usually just a browser. ^_^ But I did know about the free sharpening service they provide. That's super cool. :thumbsup::)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back