Got my very first Spyderco. :] Your newest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres my first spydie... and with the LC200N steel, I dont even need to worry about it getting wet.

IMG_8647.jpg

Oh cool! Is that related to the Salt, BadComrade BadComrade ? Sorry if that is a dumb question! :confused:

Excellent score there sparkly! The Delica is hugely popular for good reason.
I gave my mother a VG10 Delica, it lives in her purse. She likes its ergos, easy for her to grip safely with old hands.

My most recent Spyderco is this Para3, love me some CF/S90V.
XRzEGZM.jpg

Nice one, @Cursum Perficio! :) That was cool of you, to think of getting your mom a good knife. ♡ Wish my mom could appreciate a fine Spydie... :p

I routinely carry Spyderco's. My first Spydie was a Gen1 Delica combo edge with blue FRN handles. Since then I have owned numerous Spyderco folders. The two that I carry the most are a Caly 3.5 and a Dragonfly ZDP.

For the price, Spyderco offers excellent quality with great materials and unique, useful designs.

I almost always had an Endura in my boat bag or kit....and for something larger, can't beat the Manix in S110V!

I love the uniqueness of them for sure, @navman! :)

A delica is a must have in my opinion. Possibly a perfect edc for me.

Just received a cru wear PM2 yesterday. No picks yet but here is my carbon M4 that I bought not long ago (I actually bought two)
NMn97eR.jpg

Thanks Pilsner!! ^_^

Oh man. That is one beautiful knife. Congrats to you as well! :]
Thank you :)

I only have one Spyderco, a common or garden PM2. I always avoided them before as I found them too fugly. Now I have one I see it as ugly-beautiful, since there is no denying they make superb knives. Also, a great company all round. Enjoy!

Hey guys! :]

20180522_030351.jpg

20180522_030120.jpg

20180522_030148.jpg

Some photos of my very first Spyderco: A Delica with Ghost Jade g10 scales. I am very proud, and somehow feel like I've finally become a real knife enthusiast, now that I've got my own. ^_~

What's your newest Spyderco? I'd love to see them!! :]

I hope you all are having a great morning! ^_^

~ Sparkly

PS: Shoutout to @anthonycastorena2014 for the trade! :]
With Spyderco you've tread in a very appealing territory. It's special (understand "not traditional at all") but I worship their all utilitarian approach of design. Lots of great working knives there. My only one left is the Street Beat (designed by Fred Perrin). Congrats for the new avatar with Buck Vanguard included.

Agreed everyone should have a delica, I’d bet its my most carried and used knife. Honestly I’ve abused it more than any other knife due to its replaceable price, and surprisingly takes quite the beating for it not being all titanium or overbuilt what not! congrats on what might be the best bang for the buck edc!!!!

My first and only Spyderco knife is a Delica4 FFG with standard black FRN scales. Decent knife. I like the VG-10 steel. I never carry it these days, but it got some use shortly after I bought it when doing some minor carpentry chores around the house.

Agreed everyone should have a delica, I’d bet its my most carried and used knife. Honestly I’ve abused it more than any other knife due to its replaceable price, and surprisingly takes quite the beating for it not being all titanium or overbuilt what not! congrats on what might be the best bang for the buck edc!!!!

Not only that, but thanks to @NickShabazz the Delica has become the unit of measurement for size comparisons in the world of knives. Who needs the imperial or the metric system? I now measure distances in Delicas.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back