• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Got scammed of my DDR knife big time ! No longer stolen !

Ummm.... several months of angst, no charges pressed anywhere, parents don't care, kid is free to lather/rinse/repeat.

It's like a bad joke with no punch line.

2c53111ce3bda4d7de1194b61152d8a7--thought-bubbles-wise-quotes.jpg

I realize that he's just a kid, but if the authorities, parents, postal inspectors aren't willing to step in and correct his behavior, eventually someone will. Glad to hear at least one person was able to get something back from the scum bag.

Someone eventually will Corey, and most likely it will not be pretty.

I realize that he's just a kid, but if the authorities, parents, postal inspectors aren't willing to step in and correct his behavior, eventually someone will. Glad to hear at least one person was able to get something back from the scum bag.

I would like to start by saying thank you very much to all the members that were helping me with this case I really ,really, really appreciate that ! Big thank you to Ninedeuce mainly thanks to him I got the knife back !

In my hand:
sngxhSQ.jpg

Well anyways thank you all and have a nice Sunday, I know I will :D

^ This has to be one of the most awesome updates I've seen here! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

It was really cool of Ninedeuce, to help you get this type of justice & turn the tables on this little punk! :thumbsup:

When I was a teen, and hanging with some older people... I said something stupid (leave it alone).
One of those guys grabbed my shoulders, looked me in the eye, and smacked the smile off my face.

He said, and I quote "that kinda sh^t will get you killed moth%%-&^cker"

To this day I am thankful that he did this, because he changed the way I thought I was "supposed" to act.
Your little b^tch boy there needs someone to adjust his thinking. Meaning his dad or grandpa.

Strangers confronting this kid is like arguing with a drunk. It solves nothing.

Wow! I am stoked you got your knife back from that scumbag but how in the world did not a single authority perosnal care about this issue at all? This is not like $50-100 lost due to scamming this was for thousands of dollars and multiple people. How on earth can both police, postal inspectors, and the like just not care about thousands of dollars in missing goods?

I am both ecstatic and completely baffled. My brain hurts, I'm going back to working in the shop.

Wow! I am stoked you got your knife back from that scumbag but how in the world did not a single authority perosnal care about this issue at all? This is not like $50-100 lost due to scamming this was for thousands of dollars and multiple people. How on earth can both police, postal inspectors, and the like just not care about thousands of dollars in missing goods?

I am both ecstatic and completely baffled. My brain hurts, I'm going back to working in the shop.
That's the downside to small town America. The locals just don't care about anything that doesn't affect them.

Sengvin, this made my morning. I would have LOVED to see his stupid face when he opened a box with a junker in there, or tried to cash the fake check, or however you pulled this off! Kudos big time to Ninedeuce! I hope you know we're all dying to hear exactly how you did this but I understand you maybe gotta watch what you say on this matter. ;)

how do you raise the level at the post office. surley they have a federal branch that cares more to do something about it that the local branch cant. get them into trouble you know.

how do you raise the level at the post office. surley they have a federal branch that cares more to do something about it that the local branch cant. get them into trouble you know.
Well surly the guy is a scumbag but if you really think about it we send him item and he's supposed to send us item it's really hard to prove and anybody can say anything. Unless they really investigate this get all the evidence from the email ,link it to the guy and prove that the guy actually supposed to send something in return. Think about it it's not as easy for post office. It should be some kind of cyber Department that would have to get involved in the first place .Post office would just have to confirm that he got the package.

Overall, trading through the internet is just plain risky and a bad idea. It takes incredible trust to do it. Many people give benefit of the doubt, but it exposes them to thiefs like this kid.

Overall, trading through the internet is just plain risky and a bad idea. It takes incredible trust to do it. Many people give benefit of the doubt, but it exposes them to thiefs like this kid.
The only safe way to trade is if PP is holding money on both sides and when they all get the right thing PP will release it

Back