Green Para2's are back

I didn't expect to pick one up, i hardly check the dealer websites as obsessively as i used to for new knives or stock. That other day though i just casually checked KW and pleasant surprise, i'd been meaning to get another Para 2 for some time now, i like the sprints, but not paying an exorbitant amount for one, because at those higher prices i usually end up getting a CRK or strider ect. midtech for not much more.

Anyway i'm very happy to get one. Makes me feel special :D

Just curious to know why some who think the PM2 is meh are ordering one...why spend 150 on a meh knife except to double your money oh wait..

Just curious to know why some who think the PM2 is meh are ordering one...why spend 150 on a meh knife except to double your money oh wait..

I think its meh, but i gave away my other pm2s and only have one left. I know ill like the blade steel on this one a lot more than s30v. So it was a no brainer for me to pick up an extra pm2, and its got better steel. I will not sell it, even if it brought me 100% profits.

Mines here!!!!! Beautiful piece!

Hope you all get yours soon... Second orders included!

Wow, I guess these shipped yesterday? Mine shipped and says it left the facility but doesn't even have an estimated delivery date yet..bah.

Mine shipped today. I will be sure to post pics and rub it in like a middle schooler when it gets here, lol

Wow, I guess these shipped yesterday? Mine shipped and says it left the facility but doesn't even have an estimated delivery date yet..bah.

Just received at the shipper today. Probably loading on the trucks this evening and rolling out. They did say April 1st shipping if I remember correctly.

It's here!
Finally, one I didn't miss. :)
Fit and finish are perfect, blade grind looks great. The green is a nice touch and the CTS-204P rounds out the package.
Looking forward to carrying this one.

rM19HW9.jpg

Last edited:
Mine arrived today, as well.
My first PM2...third Spyderco folder. Guess it's true about the third time being the charm - I actually like this one (I was at least half expecting to say strike three, you're out, Spyderco)

It's here!
Finally, one I didn't miss. :)
Fit and finish are perfect, blade grind looks great. The green is a nice touch and the CTS-204P rounds out the package.
Looking forward to carrying this one.

rM19HW9.jpg

Nice Pm 2. Congrats. Thanks for sharing. Battle

Just came in for me. Love my digi cam par 2's but this is something else for me. Was unsure about the green but looks fantastic in hand.

Back