Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Thanks, Ron!:thumbsup:

Nice photo, Preston.:thumbsup: I've enjoyed seeing your Lambfoots on the wide array of succulents you have.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

EXCELLENT photo, Ron.:thumbsup:

Fantastic view! Thanks for sharing that.:cool:

Union Jack looks very stately.:cool: How do you like the Hendersons?

Thank you sir! Glad you were finally united with you HHB.;) I look forward to seeing more of it.

Love the compass'! :thumbsup::cool: Excited to see more!
Glad to see your US Lambs found their way home.;)

A pic of my fledgling "flock". Thanks for the help rounding them up, Jack!

Hope everyone has a stress free day.
eWUAuac.jpg
Mark, I love the way your photo came out, kind of Harrowsmith natural.:)

Last edited:
Thanks, Ron!:thumbsup:

Nice photo, Preston.:thumbsup: I've enjoyed seeing your Lambfoots on the wide array of succulents you have.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Fantastic view! Thanks for sharing that.:cool:

Union Jack looks very stately.:cool: How do you like the Hendersons?

Thank you sir! Glad you were finally united with you HHB.;) I look forward to seeing more of it.

Love the compass'! :thumbsup::cool: Excited to see more!
Glad to see your US Lambs found their way home.;)

A pic of my fledgling "flock". Thanks for the help rounding them up, Jack!

eWUAuac.jpg
Still learning how to properly use this site. Beautiful collection of fine lambsfoot knives.

Last edited:
TGIF, Guardians...have a great day!
IMG_1242.JPG

Y’all have a great day! :D I’m sticking with wood today, but, I decided I needed some Iron in my diet! ;) :D

40403139673_1609868c96_b_d.jpg
With that in your diet, it will cure all ills, beautiful!
View attachment 1159493 Good morning, Guardians! Looking across the field next to our house this morn in western Illinois.
Have a good one!
Great shot and great knife!
Thanks guys (and others) :) Definitely a good morning, and the fish and chips went down very well :) Despite my taking orders in advance, and a number of folks passing, as always, when I came back, everyone was suddenly ravenous, but I think we all got a good fill :D Very sad to see a successful business, and one of the very few remaining fish and chip shops in Leeds city centre being forced to close to make way for yet another swanky hotel :(

The chips weren't around long enough to get pics! :eek: I got a few pics on the tool stall though ;)

0swCf8F.jpg

VA5c9Ky.jpg

fZdjShg.jpg

Looking good Taylor :) :thumbsup:

Thank you Dwight :) Yet another smashing pic :thumbsup:

No need to qualify that Taylor! :D ;) :thumbsup:

What a great act of generosity :) Nice pics Christian, congratulations :) :thumbsup:

:) :thumbsup:

Your posts always have excellent Lambsfoot content my friend :) :thumbsup:

My own is due some pocket time, great pics Chin :) :thumbsup:

:eek: :) :thumbsup:

LOL! Nice to see you eating well Chin ;)

Guilty as charged mate! :D :thumbsup:

ZFGRV0M.jpg

Fantastic pics Chin, sorry to race through your posts (and those of others) a bit today :thumbsup:

:) :) :) :thumbsup:
Great pictures of your lambs and those tools!
Glad your day went well and you got your fish and chips. To bad that place is closing...maybe they'll go internet and have Uber or Lyft deliver:D:p:D
Thank you Gary :) Is there?! :eek: :confused: :D :thumbsup:

Thank you :)

Afwan GT :) :thumbsup:

Mumtaz ;) :thumbsup:

Thank you very much Mark, that's a beautiful photo :) :thumbsup:

:D :cool: :thumbsup:

Nice pic :) :thumbsup:

Striking pic Dwight :cool: :) :thumbsup:

Cool pic John :) :thumbsup:

Smashing pic of your WCLF Preston :) :thumbsup:
Thanks, Jack
You've captured that wonderful grain well Ron :) :thumbsup:

Fantastic view Ben :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot John :) It actually got better too...:eek:

f1OWRJH.jpg

bIyKarh.jpg

uUOASs7.jpg

It's not often my pocket knife gets to take part in a historic event! :cool:

zoXbxYe.jpg

Qi6qaib.jpg

7mDn41k.jpg

Many thanks, and congratulations Charlie, the knives are superb :) Well done to all concerned, I can't tell you how thrilled I am, particularly after all this time :) :thumbsup:
Could not think of a more deserving fellow than you, congrats. I'm sure they will be treasured and used with warm thoughts.

Crikey! That's sharper than my knives.:eek:

...or two...:D

Thanks for your kind words Mark. I guess rules is rules though :D Great shot of your ironwood.:thumbsup:

Thanks Chin, as I really enjoy your posts. :thumbsup: I could start carrying two lambsfoot I guess :D

Great shot there, but I reckon the suspension will give out before it gets to far.:D
I now can't find the recipe I found for pies but I've found others. :thumbsup:

You sure that clocks big enough? :D

Great shot! I like the compass :thumbsup: Sorry to hear about the chip shop. I guess hotels are more important :rolleyes:

Oh. Now you've gone and dunnit...:)

Only 10%?! I guess the fall of empire started earlier than we thought :D
Great shots, especially the black and white one. :thumbsup:

That's only because Lancastrians bearing gifts is such a rare sight that when it happens everyone gets suspicious. :D

If I did that the magpies would whip that knife in a heartbeat!

Hope you enjoyed them Jack!

At last....
tip1wBs.jpg
Hurrah, hurrah the gangs all here! Lovely stag on that side, congrats, David!
Such a photogenic knife :) :thumbsup:

Thank you very much David, one of the things I collect, and I said I'd show a few for Dennis @mitch4ging :) Couple more below ;) The crisps were very tasty my friend :) You actually waited longer than Dave dc50 dc50 for your Barlow! :eek: :thumbsup:

zaF92bk.jpg

YvJkaFY.jpg

Thank you Dwight :) :thumbsup:

Fantastic pic my friend :) :thumbsup:

Cheers folks :) :thumbsup:

OQp1jR1.jpg
You mean there are other things besides lambsfoot to collect!!!
I know exactly how you feel, Preston. I regret selling my VW buses even if none of them had heat, ac, horsepower, windshield wipers or good brakes. :D
Sometimes I feel like we are brothers from other mothers:D:thumbsup: Wonderful photo, interesting shapes...what are they?
Holy cow, I have a LOT of catching up to do! I think this has been my longest absence from BladeForums since I joined, by far. I still haven't been able to kick this post-operative infection. Not fun! I haven't been this sick since I had mono twenty years ago.

I've been feeling a little bit better today, so I was able to go on a short walk and get a little fresh air... Or course, I had to snap a couple pics while I was at it. :)

So while I catch up on the thread, I'll leave you with these pics of the 2019 Guardians Lambsfoot in Ironwood! Thank you so much Jack Black Jack Black for this wonderful knife! It's absolutely beautiful. It will be cherished and well used!

mhQoyLL.jpg

9P2emgX.jpg

YWM8LwT.jpg

yeQSm85.jpg

PMwEzi8.jpg
Great photos, that knife has some wonderful straight grained ironwood. I do wish you a speedy recovery!
Good evening Guardians!

6rMg0k7.jpg
Wonderful, perfect...got to have one! Where and when do I send my order?

eWUAuac.jpg
Thanks Mark! That’s a beautiful group of Lambs! :)

Morning (afternoon) All
img_6287-jpeg.1159943
Good morning Dwight! Beautiful wood! :)

IMG_1242.JPG

Thanks for the compliment Preston! Beautiful Stag Hartshead my friend! :)

Good morning Guardians! :) There’s so many beautiful photos and Lambsfoot content I could quote the entire thread! :thumbsup: We are truly fortunate to have Jack Black Jack Black and @waynorth working behind the scenes to bring these beautiful knives to us! Jack and Charlie, you have my deepest appreciation gentlemen! :D

48265039671_647e80c0a4_b_d.jpg

Thanks Mark! That’s a beautiful group of Lambs! :)

Good morning Dwight! Beautiful wood! :)

Thanks for the compliment Preston! Beautiful Stag Hartshead my friend! :)

Good morning Guardians! :) There’s so many beautiful photos and Lambsfoot content I could quote the entire thread! :thumbsup: We are truly fortunate to have Jack Black Jack Black and @waynorth working behind the scenes to bring these beautiful knives to us! Jack and Charlie, you have my deepest appreciation gentlemen! :D

Fine looking Waynorth. I'm jealous

Good morning guardians! I gave this one a good rub down last night to take off some of the excess dye that was coloring my fingers. Happy to report it looks pretty good by the morning light!
4HRJAoQ.jpg
Looking good :) :thumbsup:

Sorry Jack. :( You won't be seeing any pics here.

Looks to be an interesting book.

Morning (afternoon) AllView attachment 1159943

Thank you Dwight :) I'm enjoying it, took it to the pub with me this afternoon ;) Gorgeous pic my friend :) :thumbsup:

Good Morning fellow Guardians! :D
View attachment 1159944

Morning Dave :) :thumbsup:

Happy Friday Guardians! I've got a lot of catching up on this thread to do over the weekend.

In the mean time, I wish you all a great weekend with a lambsfoot in your pocket and an opportunity or two to put it to good use. :)

InFgPLuh.jpg

(Playing with my food inspired by @Jiki's recent food carving post.)

Great pic Greg! :D Have a great weekend my friend :) :thumbsup:

IMG_1242.JPG

Great shot and great knife!

Great pictures of your lambs and those tools!
Glad your day went well and you got your fish and chips. To bad that place is closing...maybe they'll go internet and have Uber or Lyft deliver:D:p:D

Thanks, Jack

Could not think of a more deserving fellow than you, congrats. I'm sure they will be treasured and used with warm thoughts.

Thank you Preston, that's very kind :) Nice pic too :) :thumbsup:

You mean there are other things besides lambsfoot to collect!!!

Well, I certainly don't collect anything else in the same way :D I have less than a dozen compasses, and a LOT of Lambsfoot knives! :D :thumbsup:

Good Morning Guardians

Good morning, Guardians!
yBXjzfc.jpg

It's Friday!

Great-looking Hartshead Barlows gents :) :thumbsup:

Thanks Ron, that looks fabulous :) :thumbsup:

A new pic of Brandoch Daha (BD) to start my morning off!

vZ6VXUS.jpg

Heroic Jeff :) :thumbsup:

My newly acquired Waynorth Lambfoot!

View attachment 1160031

Beautiful Glenn :thumbsup:

This is my pocket today. Happy Friday Guardians!
4FxYoCa.jpg

Amazing stag Dave :) :thumbsup:

Back