Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Thanks for the good wishes OG! :) That's an impressive display of lambs and buttons you have assembled there! :thumbsup:
Yes it does! Wonderful group shot, OG!:cool::thumbsup:
Thanks guys - much appreciated :thumbsup:
That's a dandy display, OG!! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup: But where's your groovy AC??
- GT
Thanks...it's in my pocket ;)

I love the very early version that's in black and white video. Toy Caldwell singing. I enjoy watching his playing style.
Great one :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Thanks :)
This is one of my favorites songs and old video. It reminds me of walking into a bar back in the '70s spilled beer, cigarettes and looking for trouble. :thumbsup::cool::D
Takes me back to those days, too. But I never had to go looking for trouble, for some reason it always seemed to find me on it's own :rolleyes:
I carry a lambsfoot...
IN7VZRS.jpg

...because it makes me feel "safe at home". How 'bout you?
Lookin' GOOD :cool:
OG

Jack Black Jack Black - Thank you my friend. No worries. I’ve always “flown my freak flag high.”:) Hope you get a break in the weather, soon. That’s a plate of goodness.

LOL! :D Thank you my friend, I'm sitting between two electric fans eating a bowl of blackberry crumble and custard :) :thumbsup:

8V1XHGn.jpg

XUTrUu5.jpg

0v6p4LP.jpg

My oven gloves have pictures of Leeds on them, that's the Civic Hall! :D :thumbsup:

It is bright and hot in Oregon today:

View attachment 1186315

That Lambsfoot is pretty bright and hot too ;) Hope you're managing to stay cool :thumbsup:

Wow! I usually get amoxicillin and hydrocodone from my doctor! ;)

LOL! :D I traded it in Vince ;) :D :thumbsup:

Hello Guardians, it's been a spell since I popped in, thought I show my LAMBFOOT with a little;) American Muscle:D

Ode to Kevin;):)
tjlpwM.jpg

Very cool Paul :D Hope you're doing well my friend :) :thumbsup:

Whew. It's been one of Those Days. Nothing truly bad like some folks here have been dealing with lately, but just one of those days when nothing seems to go right. In the midst of the spate of minor hiccups, I thought I'd lost My Lambsfoot. Searched everywhere for it. Not in the car. Not between the cushions on the couch. Not in the box of trash I'd taken out to the garage. Not even at the store that I'd been shopping at earlier in the day: I went back to check.

I was coming to grips with the loss when I went to file some bills that I'd paid earlier and there it was, sitting under the stack. I'd used it to open the envelopes and apparently hadn't put it back in my pocket. The funny thing is that I could have sworn I used it after that. Guess not.

So, My Lambsfoot has been found. Things are looking up. Maybe the hiccups are out of the way for the day. :thumbsup:

I hope everyone else's day is going more smoothly. :)

Whew. It's been one of Those Days. Nothing truly bad like some folks here have been dealing with lately, but just one of those days when nothing seems to go right. In the midst of the spate of minor hiccups, I thought I'd lost My Lambsfoot. Searched everywhere for it. Not in the car. Not between the cushions on the couch. Not in the box of trash I'd taken out to the garage. Not even at the store that I'd been shopping at earlier in the day: I went back to check.

I was coming to grips with the loss when I went to file some bills that I'd paid earlier and there it was, sitting under the stack. I'd used it to open the envelopes and apparently hadn't put it back in my pocket. The funny thing is that I could have sworn I used it after that. Guess not.

So, My Lambsfoot has been found. Things are looking up. Maybe the hiccups are out of the way for the day. :thumbsup:

I hope everyone else's day is going more smoothly. :)

What a day Greg! :eek: Hope the rest of it goes more smoothly :thumbsup:

Happy Tuesday, folks!

Great idea pal, I'll be happy to host Linus if he wants to go overseas :)

I'll be glad to show Linus around the 209, Dylan.

Pàdruig Pàdruig - Dylan, I would love a shot at hosting Linus! I just hope my time does not come in the dead of winter like it did with Pearl. ;)

Thank you, fellas! I will get you added to the list.

Please let me know if I missed anyone in my catching up.

Nice Saturday stag Dylan :) :thumbsup:

Smashing Dylan :) :thumbsup:

Great looking start to the day, Dylan!:cool::thumbsup:

Your stag HHB definitely wakes me up, Dylan! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank you, all, for the very nice compliments. They are always appreciated.

Will there be a separate thread, or is this staying in the Guardians thread?

This is an excellent question, Vince, and one I've thought a bit on. Certainly, it makes sense to provide Linus and his subsequent travels with his own thread. However, I wanted the pass-around to be exclusive to enthusiasts of the Lambsfoot and I'd hate to have yet another "exclusive" thread that will require monitoring. I would prefer the pass-around be betwixt friends and admirers of the pattern rather than have to deal with saying no a bunch of times to folks who are likely just hopping onto the bandwagon.

That all said, I do certainly welcome input on this matter from all of you folks. I am happy to accommodate whatever we all collectively think is best.

It is bright and hot in Oregon today:

View attachment 1186315

Yes... Way too stinkin' hot. Quarter after 3 and it is already 100 degrees here. I am happy that this "heat wave" is passing us by relatively quickly.

It is elk season and I am in the process of packing up my bow and other gear and will be hitting the forests and mountains for a week long excursion. I will be taking quite a number of knives, including more than a couple Lambsfoot blades, and will be seeking to give Linus a good and proper PNW sendoff before he makes his way down to Greg.

In the meantime, I've got this one with my morning coffee today.

y4Sd5TY.jpg

Back