Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Well guys and gals, I'm making this my last post for the next three to four weeks. We're off to Portland, Oregon and OHSU (Oregon Health and Science University) Ivory Tower Hospital for cancer removal from my mouth and removal of my left jaw bone. They say they are going to take a piece of my fibula from my leg and put it where the removed jaw bone was. Ain't life grand:rolleyes::). I kinda need something humorous for a pick-me-up so my last glorious "Lambfoot" picture will be a two-blade Lamnbfoot with Rosewood covers along with my favorite "Wombat Poop" article along with a cute picture of a wombat and his poop. Makes me smile:):):) I hope the majority of these little guys survive the fires in Australia. GO WOMBATS!!!!
3Lk6H3V.jpg
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

I hope you're back to full use of your jaw soon, enjoying square shaped treats.;)
(made by real wombats!)
18WgtHg.jpg

Well guys and gals, I'm making this my last post for the next three to four weeks. We're off to Portland, Oregon and OHSU (Oregon Health and Science University) Ivory Tower Hospital for cancer removal from my mouth and removal of my left jaw bone. They say they are going to take a piece of my fibula from my leg and put it where the removed jaw bone was. Ain't life grand:rolleyes::). I kinda need something humorous for a pick-me-up so my last glorious "Lambfoot" picture will be a two-blade Lamnbfoot with Rosewood covers along with my favorite "Wombat Poop" article along with a cute picture of a wombat and his poop. Makes me smile:):):) I hope the majority of these little guys survive the fires in Australia. GO WOMBATS!!!!
3Lk6H3V.jpg
All the best Ed, hopefully everything goes well.

3Lk6H3V.jpg
Sorry, haven't been much on point lately.
Nothing but prayers, smoke and good vibes from the flats of Oklahoma, Ed!! Eagerly look forward to your triumphant return!!

Good evening, Guardians! I have an honored guest in the house tonight: cousin Linus (on the left) has swaggered in to visit my ebony lamb! They seem to be hitting it off quite well. Linus has something of a debonair, but slightly rough around the edges and worldly air about him. Quite charming, actually!
I will be turning in for the night shortly for an early work day tomorrow, but I will let the boys visit as long as they would like.
We will keep you posted with Linus' adventures as soon as we can!
BenIMG_1877.JPG

3Lk6H3V.jpg
Best of luck to you, keeping you in my thoughts for a full recovery.

Took my kids to the skate trough the forest place yesterday.
I wanted to do a 5 km skate and check my progress stats :)
My kids took off fast and lost me in the first 3 min :D
My stats:
Distance: 5 km
Time: 25 min
Average speed: 12 km/hr

Not to too bad for their old man :D ( specially considering he is a short and stout, middle age man from south america who had never experienced ice and snow until his 20's LOL :D )

hUN9tp7.jpg

SyMwkvj.png

oh ... and I had a pretty nice wipe out at a fork in the trail ... in front of a couple that was standing there :D

3Lk6H3V.jpg

I hope everything goes for the best, ED so very soon we can have you here again.
Personally I will pray a lot for you.;):thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Well guys and gals, I'm making this my last post for the next three to four weeks. We're off to Portland, Oregon and OHSU (Oregon Health and Science University) Ivory Tower Hospital for cancer removal from my mouth and removal of my left jaw bone. ...

Best wishes for a great outcome! Get well soon! ;)

Back