Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

PQholMF.jpg

o4Td0yY.jpg

Thanks Harvey :) Not quite, I still have lots of beer, but I had a few hefty ABV ones, and only had lighter beers left in the fridge. By that point, moving onto Rusty Nails seemed to make sense! :D :rolleyes: :thumbsup: That's very handsome, is it a new one Harvey? :thumbsup:
Glad to hear that, Jack. Thank you. It’s recent, but not new. I’ve posted it before, but there’s so many different looks, because of the covers. Also looks different on either side.

Glad to hear that, Jack. Thank you. It’s recent, but not new. I’ve posted it before, but there’s so many different looks, because of the covers. Also looks different on either side.

I'm very well stocked up with just about everything right now :D I just saw your post in the EDC thread Harvey, I hadn't realised it was a Big 'Un, I remember you showing it now :) :thumbsup:

Good Morning Guardians, hope everyone is keeping well, certainly quiet around here. I was looking at the weather forecast last night, and they are predicting another fortnight of cloudy days and unseasonably low temperatures, so it seems our summer has been put on lockdown too :rolleyes: Hartshead Barlow in my pocket today ;) Have a good one folks :thumbsup:

xJcTykp.jpg

I had a load of cardboard to cut up this morning, so thought I'd give my Hartshead Barlow a quick tickle afterwards ;) @Reaper AL very kindly sent me this Worksharp Guided Field Sharpener last year (together with a load of other goodies), and it's seen loads of use. I think I've only used the diamond plates once or twice, I mainly use the ceramic rod, and the wee strop. I keep it in a small canvas bag on my coffee table, it's very fast to use, and saves me having to get all my sharpening gear out. The angles are fixed, but you can free-hand if you prefer. Great little device :thumbsup:

cnaqoNY.jpg

I should have taken a photo AFTER I'd sharpened the knife really! :rolleyes:

Back