Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

[I thought better of my joke about sanitizing the maskless.]
Jack Kennedy and Elvis tried this on Bubba-Hotep.
43WHUvQ.jpg

Good to see you here Vince :) Nice shot of your Hartshead Barlow :thumbsup:

Julie Newmar's Catwoman and Yvonne Craig's Batgirl can continue to rest on their laurels as far as I'm concerned.

This snow is supposed to be turning to rain. Last I looked it was still supposed to be 50 degrees and dry on Thursday.
wnXQ1QH.jpg

LOL! :D I don't know if it's the same there Jer, but here the weather forecasters don't seem to be able to get it right even 50% of the time :confused: With all the satellites and the scientific advancements, and much bigger budgets, they're no better than when I was a kid, when the BBC would wheel out some old farmer who could predict a bad winter based on the state of his bunions :rolleyes:

I am going to have to stop trying to balance knives on the edge of pans and bowls to take photos :rolleyes: My ebony '18 got well-dunked in the steaming pan of chilli I've got bubbling away on the stove, and it's full of firey Scotch Bonnets! :eek:

iw4LxdQ.jpg

Just applying first-aid :rolleyes:

a2vxn5i.jpg
Whew! :eek: Scotch Bonnets are hottttttt my friend! :D

Happy Monday Guardians :)

FLlzZgx.jpg

6HQ3PBP.jpg

♻️
Great photos as usual Dan! :) :thumbsup:

Exquisite stag HHBs, Ron & Rachel! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

What a stunner, Ron! :thumbsup::cool::cool:

- GT
Thank you Gary! :) :thumbsup:

They're not too bad here these days. Maybe they adopted my Uncle Ed's suggestion to call somebody a few miles to the west and ask what's happening there.
Yeah, it's melting:
rCkmEsL.jpg

YIeNwmb.jpg

That's good to hear Jer, I guess the weather here is more variable than most places. Good idea of your Uncle Ed though! :D :thumbsup:

Whew! :eek: Scotch Bonnets are hottttttt my friend! :D

Ssssssss! :D :thumbsup:

I’ve been trying to finish this post for three hours! :rolleyes: I hope everyone is doing well today. I’m carrying my Waynorth Jigged Bone again today. It’s such a great knife. Y’all stay safe out there! :) :thumbsup:

49756266323_77a548a1d2_o_d.jpg

I'm glad you made it in the end Ron, it's always great to see your Waynorth Lambsfoot :cool: :) :thumbsup:

Truth is stranger than fiction.
sTDKAsf.jpg

:eek: :D I wonder how much money went into coming up with that ad campaign? :rolleyes:

You could not make that stuff up, could you, Albert Einstein said, quote, " There are only 2 infinite things, the Universe and human stupidity, and i'm not entirely sure about the former. " end quote.

That's a great quote Leon :D :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, hope everyone is doing OK, and that your week has gone well so far - nearly halfway there ;) The weather here is miserable here today, but I have some work to do anyway :rolleyes: I thought I'd have a change today, and carry some Rosewood. I have a few in Rosewood, but this one is the standard or medium size, with Wright's Indonesian Rosewood. I had a few made with polished blades, which don't come as standard, and better fit and finish :) Have a good day everyone, and be careful out there :thumbsup:

DlKWYiC.jpg

KcK9dyR.jpg

That is some nice Rosewood you have there.:thumbsup:

Thanks Leon, it's not bad wood, and pretty underrated I reckon, certainly here, with all the Sheffield firms using Rosewood of one kind or another, usually the cheapest they can find. It can be really nice though I think, with decent character :thumbsup:

They're still saying 50 and dry for tomorrow!
JQAzAnE.jpg

JQAzAnE.jpg)

JQAzAnE.jpg)

I guess in some places, they just throw the sun up on the weather chart, and leave it there all summer :D Cool pic Jer :D :cool: :thumbsup:

Nice shot of your AC Joshua :) :thumbsup:

While I was looking for my Lambsfoot du jour, I came across this one, which was a sample for the threaded bolster which the horn 2018 knives had. Wright's had never done one before, so I wanted to see it first. The ebony knives were originally supposed to have this bolster, but they got that wrong, and so I asked them to use it for the horn knives. Rosewood covers on the sample :thumbsup:

FHSyTZy.jpg

I'm glad you made it in the end Ron, it's always great to see your Waynorth Lambsfoot :cool: :) :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, hope everyone is doing OK, and that your week has gone well so far - nearly halfway there ;) The weather here is miserable here today, but I have some work to do anyway :rolleyes: I thought I'd have a change today, and carry some Rosewood. I have a few in Rosewood, but this one is the standard or medium size, with Wright's Indonesian Rosewood. I had a few made with polished blades, which don't come as standard, and better fit and finish :) Have a good day everyone, and be careful out there :thumbsup:

DlKWYiC.jpg

KcK9dyR.jpg
I wouldn’t miss it Jack! ;) Nice Rosewood example my friend! :) :thumbsup:

While I was looking for my Lambsfoot du jour, I came across this one, which was a sample for the threaded bolster which the horn 2018 knives had. Wright's had never done one before, so I wanted to see it first. The ebony knives were originally supposed to have this bolster, but they got that wrong, and so I asked them to use it for the horn knives. Rosewood covers on the sample :thumbsup:

FHSyTZy.jpg
Nice Rosewood sample Jack! A rarity indeed my friend! :) :thumbsup:

I’ve been trying to finish this post for three hours! :rolleyes: I hope everyone is doing well today. I’m carrying my Waynorth Jigged Bone again today. It’s such a great knife. Y’all stay safe out there! :) :thumbsup:

49756266323_77a548a1d2_o_d.jpg
Ron, Very nice photo of your WCLF.

That's good to hear Jer, I guess the weather here is more variable than most places. Good idea of your Uncle Ed though! :D :thumbsup:

Ssssssss! :D :thumbsup:

:eek: :D I wonder how much money went into coming up with that ad campaign? :rolleyes:

That's a great quote Leon :D :thumbsup:

DlKWYiC.jpg

KcK9dyR.jpg
Jack, always nice to see your "other" lamb foot knives. What would you call this type of poster?

Back