Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Jack, Our weather patterns must be similar as we are having very nice weather for the next 3 days:thumbsup:. In the mid-60's and sunny:D. Doesn't appear that you need much practice with your slingshot based on the target my friend:thumbsup:! Nice photo of your HHB too:D.

As for me, I am spending way too much time with lawyers these days:eek:. Not a fun thing but it's a necessary evil I guess.:rolleyes:
View attachment 1515164

That's good to hear :) We had a nice spring last year - couldn't go anywhere, but it was nice! :rolleyes: I'm hoping we're going to get good weather again. I hope you do too my friend :)

Thank you :) Since I have nothing else to shoot anymore, I do enjoy using the slingshot, and it's surprisingly easy to get good with one :thumbsup:

That's rotten Bill, I hope everything gets resolved soon :thumbsup: Your Hartshead Barlow is looking good :) :thumbsup:

I've just been for a walk round the block :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

3kYpuHJ.jpg

Good morning Guardians, halfway through another week, hope everyone is doing OK. I haven't carried this old Saynor for a while. Thought I'd take it out for the day :thumbsup:

cIoIcSx.jpg
Yes Jack, halfway through the week and I'm still up to my -----in legal matters:eek:. Not personal matters mind you but public ones. We sometimes refer to Wednesday as "Hump Day":D. Got a dental appt after my meeting with the legal eagles:mad:. Don't know which I dread the most. Oh well, it's nice and sunny and warming up so at least I have that to look forward to:D. One thing I always look forward to is my HHB:thumbsup:.
IMG_2436.JPG

Yes Jack, halfway through the week and I'm still up to my -----in legal matters:eek:. Not personal matters mind you but public ones. We sometimes refer to Wednesday as "Hump Day":D. Got a dental appt after my meeting with the legal eagles:mad:. Don't know which I dread the most. Oh well, it's nice and sunny and warming up so at least I have that to look forward to:D. One thing I always look forward to is my HHB:thumbsup:.
View attachment 1515590

Sorry to hear that Bill, it doesn't sound like much fun :( I'd take the dentist anyday, if I could get to see one (it's nearly a year since I dislodged a rear crown) :rolleyes: Hope you don't have to have much done buddy, your Hartshead Barlow is looking swell :thumbsup:

I've been doing some slingshot stuff this morning, including banding up one for my pal, as we're going for a walk in the woods tomorrow. I'm also experimenting with a new set-up for this Milbro catapult. They have a big nostalgia cachet here, as most of us older fellers had them as boys, but I have to say, they're nowhere near as good as the modern ones :rolleyes: :D :thumbsup:

etPf0cN.jpg

So far, I can hit the broad side of a barn at ten meters....most of the time:confused:.
20210224-163312.jpg

I'm sure you just need some practice my friend, must have been hard finding time this past year. Couple of decent slingshots there :cool: :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack. You too pal.

View attachment 1515973

Ticking along thanks Dwight :) Beautiful photo buddy :) :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, hope everyone is doing OK :) It looks like it's going to be a nice day here, and I'm looking forward to having a walk in the woods with my pal :) Have a good one Guardians, stay safe out there :thumbsup:

DPf5gs2.jpg

Good morning Guardians, hope everyone is doing OK :) It looks like it's going to be a nice day here, and I'm looking forward to having a walk in the woods with my pal :) Have a good one Guardians, stay safe out there :thumbsup:

DPf5gs2.jpg

Wow, Jack! The patina on your Hartshead is outstanding! I love how the etch has become dark and stands out against the gray of the blade. I’m going to have to put my Hartshead in my pocket today and see if I can make some progress on catching up with you on the patina journey. :) :thumbsup:

Glad to hear you’ve got a nice day planned. Enjoy that walk!

I'm sure you just need some practice my friend, must have been hard finding time this past year. Couple of decent slingshots there :cool: :thumbsup:

Ticking along thanks Dwight :) Beautiful photo buddy :) :thumbsup:

DPf5gs2.jpg
Jack, just curious but what is you ammo for the slingshot? Clay balls? Your HHB has a great patina.

Sunny morning here in Southern NC - going to play golf for the first time in 2 months:thumbsup:. Going to be interesting to say the least:rolleyes:. Bringing plenty of golf balls:D. I have a Wenger SAK "Golfer" that I keep in my bag. When I get home it will be this one:
IMG_1216.JPG

Wow, Jack! The patina on your Hartshead is outstanding! I love how the etch has become dark and stands out against the gray of the blade. I’m going to have to put my Hartshead in my pocket today and see if I can make some progress on catching up with you on the patina journey. :) :thumbsup:

Glad to hear you’ve got a nice day planned. Enjoy that walk!

Thanks a lot Greg, I'll look forward to seeing your Hartshead Barlow my friend :) :thumbsup:

Jack, just curious but what is you ammo for the slingshot? Clay balls? Your HHB has a great patina.

Sunny morning here in Southern NC - going to play golf for the first time in 2 months:thumbsup:. Going to be interesting to say the least:rolleyes:. Bringing plenty of golf balls:D. I have a Wenger SAK "Golfer" that I keep in my bag. When I get home it will be this one:
View attachment 1516142

Yes, those are clay balls Bill, which is mainly what I've been using today, along with some steel ones :thumbsup:

That's a peach Bill! :D ;) Enjoy your game buddy :thumbsup:

I've had a good day today, though I'm pretty beat now. Explored two different areas of woodland, got lots of slingshot practice, and collected a week's worth of firewood for my pal. Beautiful weather too :) :thumbsup:

764wQK1.jpg

Back