Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Glad you had a good walk, Jack!

Here's its current state of patina progress:

sey2R7Ph.jpg

Thanks Greg, I was in bed by 8.00pm! :D Looking good my friend, my Rosewood Hartshead Barlow has been a little neglected, compared to its Sambar brother, but I did carry it about a week ago :thumbsup:

ekXadxP.jpg

Good morning Guardians, slow week in the Guardians thread, hope everyone is doing OK. Looks like another fine day here in Yorkshire, so I'm hoping it lasts for the weekend. Have a good Friday Guardians :thumbsup:

1vogtkB.jpg

Good morning Guardians, hope the week has been kind to you and you all have a good weekend. Glad to see some thawing out in the Northern Hemisphere, especially in Texas. Good to see you could get out for a walk Jack, hopefully you will be able to visit your mates at their market stalls in the not to distant future. Am posting a picture of a steam train heading into Melbournes Spencer Street Station through the North Melbourne industrial district, circa 1950's. Most of the old buildings have either been demolished or converted into other uses, usually apartments. When i saw Jacks background photo the other day got my juices going, i love trains. Take care all.:)

EwD8n2r.jpg

y2lK6eT.jpg

Good morning Guardians, hope the week has been kind to you and you all have a good weekend. Glad to see some thawing out in the Northern Hemisphere, especially in Texas. Good to see you could get out for a walk Jack, hopefully you will be able to visit your mates at their market stalls in the not to distant future. Am posting a picture of a steam train heading into Melbournes Spencer Street Station through the North Melbourne industrial district, circa 1950's. Most of the old buildings have either been demolished or converted into other uses, usually apartments. When i saw Jacks background photo the other day got my juices going, i love trains. Take care all.:)

EwD8n2r.jpg

y2lK6eT.jpg

Thanks Leon, it was my pal with the tool stall I was out with yesterday, but I don't think the markets can open for another couple of months here yet. My mate has about 8 large sheds, which are rammed full of stock for his stall! :rolleyes: He's lucky to have a small pension, because he's not earned much in the past year. That's a great pic of of Melbourne Spencer Street Station, must have been great travelling by train back then, and it's good to see your Charlie Lamb too :) Have a great weekend my friend :thumbsup:

hiLFC1g.jpg

Yesterdays walk.
jjznFZL.jpg

e9nN9Lo.jpg

A very tame moorland grouse.
QX4LQ6b.jpg

Apparently it's Friday so I hope everyone has a nice weekend planned. :thumbsup:

Far from the madding crowd David! Looks great :) :thumbsup:

Nice food photos showing off your HHB:thumbsup:. Doughnuts look yummy:p. Nice with a hot cup of tea or java.:D

Switching up things for today. Bagpipe Ebony for "black" Friday.:D
View attachment 1516656

Thank you Bill, nice choice my friend :) :thumbsup:

The snow is still subsiding. I'll get out to the Nature Center today.
Tgk4W4C.jpg

"I'm so dizzy..."

Hope you have a nice afternoon Jer :) :thumbsup:

tgwgOu3.jpg

Lovely day here, so I thought I'd go out for a stroll :) Saw some local wildlife...

HhMjKGH.jpg

Did a bit of foraging ;) :thumbsup:

2t0sogf.jpg

dQlQQ0Q.jpg

That’s some quality foraging, Jack, particularly that last find! :D

Yesterdays walk.
jjznFZL.jpg

e9nN9Lo.jpg

A very tame moorland grouse.
QX4LQ6b.jpg

Apparently it's Friday so I hope everyone has a nice weekend planned. :thumbsup:

Great photos, David! :thumbsup: Have a nice weekend!

:D :thumbsup:

I caught me a little wild critter today ... I am told it originates from Yorkshire and somehow become an invasive species over here :D

ELi4szr.jpg

Cute Tyke Dan :D :) :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack, the Lancashire fells east of Lancaster.
Nice selection of cups there. :thumbsup:

Thanks Barrett. :thumbsup:

A bimble on the bike this afternoon.
btwGutv.jpg

Thanks mate, that looks like smashing weather :) Been like that here too :thumbsup:

Thanks mate, that looks like smashing weather :) Been like that here too :thumbsup:

Aye stunning weather here today, but it's going to be a cold one tonight. The temp has really dropped in the last half hour. Just out in the garden enjoying an ale, the sunset and the moonrise.

Aye stunning weather here today, but it's going to be a cold one tonight. The temp has really dropped in the last half hour. Just out in the garden enjoying an ale, the sunset and the moonrise.

Fantastic David, I sat outside with a beer myself half an hour ago, and would have been glad to sit out a while longer. Think we're going to have a fire and BBQ tomorrow, all being well :) :thumbsup:

Back