Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Good morning Guardians, I hope everyone is OK, and that you have a great weekend ahead. I'm waiting on an important delivery here, but hoping to get out for a walk in the woods later. Have a great Saturday Guardians :thumbsup:

vBwENsP.jpg

That's not my breakfast, I took the pic the other night! :D :thumbsup:
Nice photo of the HHB with "not your breakfast"LOL 😁 Don't know about you but I love my asparagus grilled and seasoned:thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, I hope everyone is OK, and that you have a great weekend ahead. I'm waiting on an important delivery here, but hoping to get out for a walk in the woods later. Have a great Saturday Guardians :thumbsup:

vBwENsP.jpg

Beautiful picture Jack. Just finished my morning walk, it started pouring half way. Lol. Hope the delivery goes well and you enjoy the rest of your day!

Nice photo of the HHB with "not your breakfast"LOL 😁 Don't know about you but I love my asparagus grilled and seasoned:thumbsup:
Thanks Bill, I like asparagus just about every way Bill :D ;) :thumbsup:
Good morning Guardians and all. Going to hang curtains in the dining room today..oh boy! o_O I'll, at least, have fun using my Lambsfoot to open the packages of hardware to mount the brackets.πŸ™‚ View attachment 1619520
That sounds like the kind of day I've had too Bill, I've been working on the wooden surround for a new front door I had fitted mid-week :rolleyes: Got to be done I guess :D Nice-looking Lambsfoot buddy :thumbsup:
Smores at work...
Mmmmmmmmmmm....Great pic John :cool: :thumbsup:
Beautiful picture Jack. Just finished my morning walk, it started pouring half way. Lol. Hope the delivery goes well and you enjoy the rest of your day!
Many thanks Jon, hope you're having a good day :) The weather hasn't been up to much here either, and actually quite cold. I got my delivery thanks, and all in all, it's been a pretty productive day, even had raspberry and blackberry crumble ;) :thumbsup:

4rvVM6W.jpg

i04eY6X.jpg

Thanks Bill, I like asparagus just about every way Bill :D ;) :thumbsup:

That sounds like the kind of day I've had too Bill, I've been working on the wooden surround for a new front door I had fitted mid-week :rolleyes: Got to be done I guess :D Nice-looking Lambsfoot buddy :thumbsup:

Mmmmmmmmmmm....Great pic John :cool: :thumbsup:

Many thanks Jon, hope you're having a good day :) The weather hasn't been up to much here either, and actually quite cold. I got my delivery thanks, and all in all, it's been a pretty productive day, even had raspberry and blackberry crumble ;) :thumbsup:

4rvVM6W.jpg

i04eY6X.jpg
Very tasty looking crumble, JackπŸ˜‹

How well is the A.Wright and sons knives made. How is the fit and finish and are they tight and do they have a half stop?

Nice knife mate. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Thanks Leon!πŸ™‚πŸ‘
Thanks for the kind words Dennis, I hope you're doing OK buddy :) I'm still in the thick of it I'm afraid, have
Doing good, Jack!πŸ‘
It's never too late for breakfast ;) :D :thumbsup:

j8PstBm.jpg
Always interesting grub, Jack! And a most appropriate utensil!😎
They're driving cattle down my road this morning. There's no water on the National Forest so they'er bring them down to the home ranch. We're in a heck of a drought. Note all the brown in the picture. Our front lawn is in the forefront and brown as all get out. Normally, the wife has it very green but I'm not watering this year at all. I don't want to take a chance of running our well dry so, it's brief showers and dish washing once a day. Note the cattle dog in the lower left of the picture.
Hate to hear about the drought, and fires Ed. Hope you're not close to any.
Nice photo of your Lambsfoot. πŸ‘

vBwENsP.jpg

Hope you got out for your walk! It's been just too hot and humid here lately. Unusual amounts of rain lately. Crazy weather everywhere these days.
Good morning Guardians and all. Going to hang curtains in the dining room today..oh boy! o_O I'll, at least, have fun using my Lambsfoot to open the packages of hardware to mount the brackets.πŸ™‚ View attachment 1619520
Seem I'm always hanging/changing curtains or blinds somewhere in the house.πŸ˜• Guess it's neverending, just like painting the house. πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜€
Smores at work...
Oh my!
Now I can't wait to go camping this fall!!πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘ Looks good, John!🀠
I got my delivery thanks, and all in all, it's been a pretty productive day, even had raspberry and blackberry crumble ;) :thumbsup:

4rvVM6W.jpg

i04eY6X.jpg
Man, all these treats are looking good!πŸ˜―πŸ‘
Nice photo(s) of a nice knife! Great backdrops.πŸ™‚πŸ‘

Bagpipe Betty again today!!😁
ikt8wou.jpg

I am looking forward to changing my EDC tonight- I have been thinking of which Lambsfoot to take out- I have taken my Big Bear trap out lately- so maybe....mmmm
Looking forward to seeing what you decide on Duncan :) Hope you're keeping well mate :) :thumbsup:
The a.Wright knives, how is the fit and finish? Is this a well made knife? Just wondering?

How well is the A.Wright and sons knives made. How is the fit and finish and are they tight and do they have a half stop?
Many of the knives you're seeing here, are SFOs (Special Factory Orders), made when that company was under different management, or they are simply older knives. The fit and finish of their standard range has never been great, and today, I think your chances of getting a decent knife, with good fit and finish, and no issues, are low. They definitely have gaps. They do not have a half-stop.
Doing good, Jack!πŸ‘

Always interesting grub, Jack! And a most appropriate utensil!😎

Hope you got out for your walk! It's been just too hot and humid here lately. Unusual amounts of rain lately. Crazy weather everywhere these days.

Bagpipe Betty again today!!😁
ikt8wou.jpg
Glad to hear it Dennis, hope you're having a good weekend buddy :) :thumbsup:

Thanks! :D :thumbsup:

Yeah, crazy weather for sure! :rolleyes: I'm afraid I didn't get out for a walk, maybe I'll get time for one today, but I have some jobs around the house I need to do. Hope you get some more pleasant weather soon Dennis :thumbsup:

Cool pic my friend :) :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, hope everyone is having a decent weekend :) Mine has been rather uneventful. Going to have my coffee, and then start on that door-frame again :rolleyes: Enjoy your Sunday Guardians :thumbsup:

PZ0oznI.jpg

Well who makes a good lambsfoot knife then?

If you don't mind me saying so, you're very direct. Can you please make sure you have thoroughly read post 1 in this thread. Among other things, it will give you a link to a thread index, which includes the names of various manufacturers (past and present), and some of the posts relating to them. If you are looking to purchase a Lambsfoot, which is outside the things we discuss here, if you send me a PM, I'll try to help :thumbsup:

Back