Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Keeping my HHB close this Friday morning as I fight with my ADHD and try my best to finish the mountain of paperwork I have left.

dod4maE.jpg

RCKL31O.jpg
Good choice Dan, great pics too :) I hope you get everything done buddy :thumbsup:

Good choice Dan, great pics too :) I hope you get everything done buddy :thumbsup:

Thank you Jack :)

As I fidget with and "coon finger" ( a phrase I learned on the Porch lol ) my HHB while doing my paperwork today I am thankful for your generosity in sending me one.
It's a great knife that I will put in rotation more often :thumbsup:

Have a great weekend my friend :)

Thank you Jack :)

As I fidget with and "coon finger" ( a phrase I learned on the Porch lol ) my HHB while doing my paperwork today I am thankful for your generosity in sending me one.
It's a great knife that I will put in rotation more often :thumbsup:

Have a great weekend my friend :)

I'm glad you like it Dan, look forward to seeing more of it :) Thank you my friend, and you too :) :thumbsup:

Came over here to wish everyone a good weekend,:thumbsup: and a bit of civility,:D a lot of angst and ill feeling elsewhere.:rolleyes:. The weather must be cooling down in parts of the good old USA by now, and i never know what the weather is doing in the " Olde Dart "😂, anyway take care everyone and good to see Dennis and some old and new faces lurking. :)

LvpBehb.jpg

Copy base to Dan, message sent.:)

LOL, this just reminded me of a funny situation ( funny now lol ) I experienced while enlisted in the Argentine army.
I was the radio operator for our company following the lieutenant in charge all over the place ( forgive me as I will get rankings translated wrong).

We were doing some exercises up in the "Sierras". A sergeant from one of the platoons below said something to us on the radio.
Perhaps because I had watched more than a few American war movies I answered " Roger " followed by something in Spanish.

The lieutenant became livid :mad: , I though he was going to throw something my way :eek:
" You are not a $%##@ Yankee " he shouted at me 🤪

LOL, it brought back memories :)

LOL, this just reminded me of a funny situation ( funny now lol ) I experienced while enlisted in the Argentine army.
I was the radio operator for our company following the lieutenant in charge all over the place ( forgive me as I will get rankings translated wrong).

We were doing some exercises up in the "Sierras". A sergeant from one of the platoons below said something to us on the radio.
Perhaps because I had watched more than a few American war movies I answered " Roger " followed by something in Spanish.

The lieutenant became livid :mad: , I though he was going to throw something my way :eek:

🤣🤣🤣:thumbsup:. My dad was in the Signal/Radio Corp in World War 2 in New Guinea.:)

Almost dropped to page 2... Back to the top for some friendly conflict :D

FUaFoqH.jpg

Who ya got? Which orange label visits the table more often? I've been a Lea & Perrins person all my life until this thread introduced me to the other guy... Now we're a half and half home. Sometimes one, sometimes the other. Nothing as good as Worcestershire sauce in a stew or in a Ceasar, but the Hendersons is growing on me for eggs, cheese toast, meat pies.

And of course we can all agree on a Lambsfoot!

Last edited:

FUaFoqH.jpg

Who ya got? Which orange label visits the table more often? I've been a Lea & Perrins person all my life until this thread introduced me to the other guy... Now we're a half and half home. Sometimes one, sometimes the other. Nothing as good as Worcestershire sauce in a stew or in a Ceasar, but the Hendersons is growing on me for eggs, cheese toast, meat pies.

Alright you're on.:). I'll put my money on this over Lea&Perrins any day of the week, and i mean any day.:thumbsup::p🤣🤣🤣.

DvPloGg.jpg

Came over here to wish everyone a good weekend,:thumbsup: and a bit of civility,:D a lot of angst and ill feeling elsewhere.:rolleyes:. The weather must be cooling down in parts of the good old USA by now, and i never know what the weather is doing in the " Olde Dart "😂, anyway take care everyone and good to see Dennis and some old and new faces lurking. :)

LvpBehb.jpg
Hope you're having a great weekend yourself mate :) Autumn is definitely here now, with daytime temperatures down in the low 50's, and duller days. I hope we get a few sunny ones, as I love this time of year - except when it's raining! ;) :thumbsup:
I think I know where you mean!
I had a hunch and took a look.
3M0sggw.jpg
Nice to see Old Toffee Wings Jer :) :thumbsup:

LOL! You have some great stories Dan :D :) :thumbsup:

FUaFoqH.jpg

Well done Mike :) :thumbsup: Can you get hold of Henderson's OK there mate, it wasn't that long ago you struggled to get hold of it in Leeds, and I had to bring supplies from Sheffield?! :D Things have changed over the past 10 years though, and it is, for the most part, the only orange label you see here now :) :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, I hope everyone is having a good weekend so far. I'm OK, but didn't really feel like a hike today, and I need to catch up with some housework. Hopefully get out for some fresh air later though. I hope some of you have something more exciting planned. Have a good one Guardians :thumbsup:

QV3bc8d.jpg

Back