Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

HMza3TG.jpg

Should I start a bottle cap collection?
Looks like you already have...great photo.
Hasta luego amigo. Y pronto.

Thank you GT. Yep we are greening up around here. But the green grass is mostly rye that I planted back in the fall.

Thank you Jack.

I thank you again my friend.

The Black Prince is very handsome.

Good choice pal. And another super cool photo.

Great knives posted today.

View attachment 1106362
Nice photo, Dwight is that a vacuum tube?
Thank you my friend, I think I took about a hundred! :D Yes, I was quite surprised, it was great to see so many kids enjoying themselves in such an active 'old-fashioned' way, bring back mumblety-peg! :D My uncle bore a small scar on his thumb from where him and my dad were fencing with a pair of WW1 bayonets as kids. When I was young, the bayonets were still lying around at my grandparents. I have at least a couple of scars from my own 'fencing' days :D :thumbsup:

Thanks for the Lambsfoot content Vince, I haven't had coffee yet, and thought I was in the wrong thread! :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

Wow Dwight, you really take a great pic :thumbsup:

Looking good Taylor :thumbsup:

Thanks Ron :) :thumbsup:

Morning Guardians, another week beckons (so much to do)! Hope everyone has a good one :) I thought I'd pocket this one today :thumbsup:

22ZKDIV.jpg
Jack, with that one in your pocket it couldn't be any thing other than a great day!!!
I wish I was that talented :rolleyes:
Actually, that is bronze and is signed A. Goldstein 75'. It was my mom's and I believe it was a wedding gift. She was born in 1916 and my folks were married in the 1930s so if 75' is the casting date, it would have been 1875. Anyway, it's been around for as long as I can remember. Here's a different angle.
View attachment 1106476
That is a nice sculpture piece, OG, might be worth researching...the Lambsfoot is also!
Beautiful knives, Jose! Excellent photo.:thumbsup:

Totally agree, Vince. My all time favorite and if I had to pick one beer for life it would be Sam Adams Boston Lager. All the Sam Adams are good though.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Monday is here, I hope everyone had a great weekend. Only 5 more days 'til Friday! :) Thanks for all the kind words everyone, even if I am unable to thank you individually, it is still appreciated.:thumbsup:
3kWCivG.jpg
Wonderful springtime
View attachment 1106568 Have a profitable low stress week my friends.
Another striking photo, Dwight, hope your week is the same.
Have a good Monday, Guardians. I took this photo on the way back from running and playing with Dutch. I wanted to show the Front Range but was unable to get the detail I wanted. I try again today going to the range to punch holes in paper:thumbsup::D:thumbsup:
IMG_1037.JPG

Totally agree, Vince. My all time favorite and if I had to pick one beer for life it would be Sam Adams Boston Lager. All the Sam Adams are good though.
Never had a bad one yet. But haven't tried their IPA!

Monday is here, I hope everyone had a great weekend. Only 5 more days 'til Friday! :) Thanks for all the kind words everyone, even if I am unable to thank you individually, it is still appreciated.:thumbsup:
3kWCivG.jpg
Lovely pic with the flower, Mark. :thumbsup:

Looks like you already have...great photo.
I was just emptying out the bin!

Many thanks Jack.
It is a very appreciated beer in Portugal (especially in the North), this bottle is a 90th anniversary commemorative edition.
The current image is this.;):thumbsup:

28vys1z.jpg

That is very much like the image I remember from the 80's Jose :)

3kWCivG.jpg

Great pic Mark, hope your week goes OK :) :thumbsup:

Nice eel-pike in the foreground of the second picture.
Maybe someone should try a lambsfoot glaive.

:D :thumbsup:

Classic John :) :thumbsup:

View attachment 1106568 Have a profitable low stress week my friends.

Beautiful photo Dwight :) :thumbsup:

Jack, with that one in your pocket it couldn't be any thing other than a great day!!!

That is a nice sculpture piece, OG, might be worth researching...the Lambsfoot is also!

Wonderful springtime

Another striking photo, Dwight, hope your week is the same.
Have a good Monday, Guardians. I took this photo on the way back from running and playing with Dutch. I wanted to show the Front Range but was unable to get the detail I wanted. I try again today going to the range to punch holes in paper:thumbsup::D:thumbsup:
IMG_1037.JPG

Thank you my friend, you sure have some space there, great pic :) Have a great day :) :thumbsup:

m5W6zVU.jpg

Cool pic Kevin :) :thumbsup:
Thanks, buddy.
I enjoyed the War of the Roses pics. The kids pics were too funny! That little guy in the helmet had me cracking up.

Here is a drawing of our American Lambfoot, and a revised sketch which shows a change in the kick. I was trying to get a "full" stovepipe*, but production realities altered it a bit!
The knife, on a new GEC pattern #93, is a hefty 3 7/8" long!!
Tang mark:
I used Buffalo as my home base, to recognize my birthplace, and to give tribute to the fact that the knife is truly American!View attachment 1105500 View attachment 1105504 View attachment 1105511

* another of those phrases only knife people understand!!:D
CONGRATULATIONS , Charley !!!!!
Thank you for sticking with getting this Lambsfoot made. I look forward to seeing many other Waynorth knives in the future.

What a heartless boss you have, FBC! :(:p
That OX-horn lambsfoot deserves your hugs and kisses! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

But Betty might get jealous! :eek::D
Always good to see ya here, GT!

33662445948_fd1b45c6ac_h.jpg

With some motor bikes from the same side of the pond. :D

Thanks, buddy.
I enjoyed the War of the Roses pics. The kids pics were too funny! That little guy in the helmet had me cracking up.

CONGRATULATIONS , Charley !!!!!
Thank you for sticking with getting this Lambsfoot made. I look forward to seeing many other Waynorth knives in the future.

But Betty might get jealous! :eek::D
Always good to see ya here, GT!

33662445948_fd1b45c6ac_h.jpg

With some motor bikes from the same side of the pond. :D

The kids just went absolutely crazy! :D I thought this was a funny pic, a young lass gleefully running over to poleaxe someone! :D

O2N689a.jpg

They all looked to have had a great time :) They were still at it when I left :D :thumbsup:

I think it's great the US Lambsfoot will be the very first of Charlie's Waynorth Knives, but hope there'll be many, many more great knives carrying that tang stamp :) :thumbsup:

Great pic, for a long time Norton OWNED motorcycle racing :thumbsup:

I hope all you Guardians have a great week! Mines starting off with a wee Sambar. :D

43675769400_4a074d1f41_b_d.jpg

Lovely knife Ron, I have neglected mine somewhat I'm afraid :oops: :thumbsup:

Morning Guardians, another week beckons (so much to do)! Hope everyone has a good one :) I thought I'd pocket this one today :thumbsup:

22ZKDIV.jpg
It’s a beautiful knife Jack! :thumbsup: :)

3kWCivG.jpg
Great photo of your Ironwood there Mark! :thumbsup: :)

Lovely knife Ron, I have neglected mine somewhat I'm afraid :oops: :thumbsup:
Thanks Jack! :) It’s a great problem to have when we have so many beauties to carry that some end up getting neglected! ;)

It’s a beautiful knife Jack! :thumbsup: :)

Great photo of your Ironwood there Mark! :thumbsup: :)

Thanks Jack! :) It’s a great problem to have when we have so many beauties to carry that some end up getting neglected! ;)

Thank you Ron :) Yes indeed, it does make me feel guilty, for the first half of my life, I only had a few knives, and as a boy, if I got a new knife, I'd give away my old one, or at least swap it. I never really intended to be a collector, and would use them all if I could :thumbsup:

I wish I was that talented :rolleyes:
Actually, that is bronze and is signed A. Goldstein 75'. It was my mom's and I believe it was a wedding gift. She was born in 1916 and my folks were married in the 1930s so if 75' is the casting date, it would have been 1875. Anyway, it's been around for as long as I can remember. Here's a different angle.
View attachment 1106476
That sculpture...What a treasure.

@Pt-Luso I like the way your green Lamb isn’t just green, but two tone. Very attractive.

@Ramrodmb The reflection of the flower on the blade makes your nice image even nicer.

Fodderwing Fodderwing Your use of light makes for an attractive Lamb shot, Dwight.

pjsjr pjsjr Your Lamb looks like it’s at “home on the range,” making for a great environmental portrait.

Jack Black Jack Black I’ll never tire looking at your Stag D. The “War Games” images are great fun to see.

JohnDF JohnDF That’s a fun shot of your Lamb.

flatblackcapo flatblackcapo Two great things to look at for the price of one.

Half/Stop Half/Stop That’s a clean and beautiful looking Stag Lamb.

dc50 dc50 The colors of your Lamb blends beautifully with the painting.

Have a Good Day Guardians!

Good Morning! I will have to do a repost today as we have to get the place ship shape for the inspection tomorrow.:)
View attachment 1106615

Nice re-post Dave :) Good luck with everything :thumbsup: If anyone inspected my place at the moment, I'd probably get committed! :eek: :D :thumbsup:

Jack Black Jack Black I’ll never tire looking at your Stag D. The “War Games” images are great fun to see.

Have a Good Day Guardians!

Thanks Harvey, you too my friend :) :thumbsup:

Nice re-post Dave :) Good luck with everything :thumbsup: If anyone inspected my place at the moment, I'd probably get committed! :eek: :D :thumbsup:
lol, Thanks, Jack! We have to be out of our place at 9 am for three hours. Sure hope he doesn't find some major problem, which I doubt we have anyway.
If all is good then its a matter of a signature or two and the place is legally sold. :thumbsup: Oh, the buyer is a bank manager, he might be a picky Pete. :rolleyes:

Back