Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

A great find Harry ;) Can you imagine the history behind it, those were the days when a man only had one knife and really used it.:thumbsup:
I have an old #64 Camillus pocket knife that my father in law carried all his years working on the CPR Canadian Pacific Railway this was his favorite whittling projects.
He made these unique picture frames piece by piece many for many friends and relatives. This was an art he learned as a boy in Ukraine.
This particular frame had our wedding photo in it, he whittled nearly 1000 pieces to complete it.
View attachment 1114861
A real labor of love.

Jack Black Jack Black I had you in mind when I was taking these.

46737128875_70502ae7df_h.jpg

33775740298_75ee1c7b65_h.jpg

A great find Harry ;) Can you imagine the history behind it, those were the days when a man only had one knife and really used it.:thumbsup:
I have an old #64 Camillus pocket knife that my father in law carried all his years working on the CPR Canadian Pacific Railway this was his favorite whittling projects.
He made these unique picture frames piece by piece many for many friends and relatives. This was an art he learned as a boy in Ukraine.
This particular frame had our wedding photo in it, he whittled nearly 1000 pieces to complete it.
View attachment 1114861
Awesome.

Very nice! Had to get a beer pic with my knew damlamb!!
tk30oJS.jpg

All the Chimay beers I sampled were all very good. I will not hesitate to grab em again! The blue one is great.

That's a fantastic pic Taylor :) I used to drink Chimay beers often, but then neglected them a little, mainly due to the high volume of other great beers around these days. A friend bought me a six pack the other Christmas, and I enjoyed getting reacquainted :) :thumbsup:

Thanks for posting those Jack! It looks like a fun day!

Very nice. :thumbsup:

lI6r0tz.jpg

It was David, the weather certainly helped, glad they got a fine day for the 40th :) Nice pic :thumbsup:

I’ve been in the company of one of my ‘17 Horn models today! :) Hope y’all have a blessed weekend! :)

37855370151_43b1a37b79_b_d.jpg

Looks great Ron :) :thumbsup:

A most wonderful Pace Egg event Jack! I thoroughly enjoyed every video and especially the last one with the folks singing sans instruments. Absolutely beautiful sound and perfect harmony. I can certainly see how you are drawn back to it each year. And what a scenic and quaint village. Thanks for sharing.

I'm glad yo found it interesting my friend :) :thumbsup:

I see no way to surpass these knives Jack. Normally if a knife is extra special I will not carry it. This DamaLamb has been in my pocket every day since it arrived and I plan on it staying there. Life is too short to put this one in a drawer.

I'm glad everyone is so pleased with them Dwight, I do think they're very special :) :thumbsup:

Sitting on my porch, listening to Astros vs. Rangers on the radio.
04LNcK3.jpg

Simple pleasures.
But I can't make my dog a cigarro dog!
GrJjCWU.jpg

Sounds great Vince, love the pics :) :thumbsup:

Just received an old Lambfoot in today . Did not go to the Mail Box until after the sun went down , so had to take pics in door .
This knife has had a lot of wear on the Bone and the Steel , but it is old and a Taylors Eye Witness and a pretty low price , and I needed it .

Probably can't file the Kick enough to correct the Proud Blade .

Pins look original
Still some decent Stamping on the blade

This one is 3 & 7/16 closed and the darker colored one is 4 & 1/8 closed and most of you have probably seen it posted before .
Based on the pictures of it that I had originally seen , I was thinking about trying to re-jig the bone or replacing them . I expect that I will now leave them alone .

Harry

Very nice Harry, that knife has seen a lot of honest wear, but still has plenty of blade left :) I see a lot of old knives with proud blades like that, the old folks really used their knives :) :thumbsup:

That would be nice, Dwight the wife and I are on our own on this one, the kids are busy and some will be away.

Sorry to hear you're having to do it alone Dave :( One of the reasons I chickened out of moving myself a few years back was that I suspected I'd have to do most of it myself, and my back was bad at the time. Hope it all goes OK mate :thumbsup:

Throwing a little lamb content in here.View attachment 1114808

Superb pic Dwight :) :thumbsup:

Thank you Dave. This corner of the Porch is filled with Good Souls.

We are very lucky to have such a great gang here :) :thumbsup:

Guess what knife is gonna be apart of my Easter carry?! :D
View attachment 1114877
Super easy drinking hazy ale

Looks great Taylor :) :thumbsup:

Jack Black Jack Black I had you in mind when I was taking these.

46737128875_70502ae7df_h.jpg

33775740298_75ee1c7b65_h.jpg

A treat for my old eyes Kevin, thank you my friend :) I have a few friends who've climbed McKinley :thumbsup:

Morning Guardians, in the late 70's here, and it's not 10.00am yet! I'm not sure what I'm going to do today, quite a bit to do in the house, but I think it's too nice to stay in. I think I'll ponder it awhile ;) Have a good one folks :) :thumbsup:

VBDq2oW.jpg

DXH7ZBl.jpg

Will someone enlighten me as to how you identify the 2017, 2018 and 2019 models from A. Wright?
I haven't been around as long as others, but it's mostly the difference in handle material.

2017 - Horn Lamb, regular sized
2018 - Stag Lamb, small sized
2019 - Ironwood Lamb, regular sized

I'm happy to be corrected on this... :D

Last edited:
Back