Gun Picture Thread

Gunworks of Lower Alabama (forged) M14GW-semi SOCOM, assembled it myself including the USGI fiberglass stock re-finishing. Phrobis (Buck) bladed M11 EOD knife and M9 scabbard strapped to my ruck, U.S. flag charging...

Vz3ssf0.jpg

jnu7yOa.jpg

Aimpoint T1 2 MOA dot through the irons

5J1zwKL.jpg

Last edited:
End of a long hot and dusty day. Waiting for the neighbor to back his trailer up to the chute so we can load his strays. Glock 43.

k0RPEq0.jpg

Sidepassing George over (moving the horse laterally), to say Hi and shake with the neighbor.

92lmGhZ.jpg

Bringing them.

eCUu58B.jpg

My compadre, Tyler had his Kimber .357 on that day.

ihd37Q3.jpg

Next day Ethan wanted to go see the flowers on the ranch. He's an Air Force officer and has been helping us the last few years. He got transferred back east and so this weekend was gonna be the last time he could work with us. He wanted some pics in the flowers to send to his girl.

0Mv57wL.jpg

I'd switched to a Smith Mod 36 with the first round snakeshot for the day.

sG3x2Uk.jpg

George wanted to photo bomb Ethan so I said what the heck:

Hpt8Cmh.jpg

Winchester 04-22
Win%252004-22.jpg

I had a dream a few nights back, I walked into a gun shop and asked the shop owner if he had any Winchester Boy’s Rifles, he had an 02 that I inspected, I lost the dream after that...

I have two 02's, a near mint one I bought several years ago, and a well used one that belonged to my wife's grandfather. They're fun to shoot but if its worn and the headspace is out the gas will blow back in your face with every shot, my well used one is like this, I don't shoot it anymore...

Last edited:
I was wanting a single action, still pissed at myself for selling my USFA Rodeo. This time I went with something a little different - Ruger Single Seven in 327 Fed Magnum. I've been a fan of the Bisley grip, for a while, that made my choice easy. A lot of folks never heard of this round but it's gaining some popularity. I test fired it at some bottles set up at 25 yards, quite accurate and not a handful by any means. I shot 85 gr and 100 gr Federal Magnum and didn't really notice a difference. I have owned a few handguns in Magnum- 44 Mag, 454 Casull and still have a Python.

medium800.jpg

Ammo I picked up for it, you have a few choices:
medium800.jpg

IMG_2700.jpg IMG_2701.jpg IMG_2702.jpg I'm amazed that this little 9mm gets 12 in the mag and 1 in the chamber with such a small shootable package. That's with the 12 round mag, but with the 10 rounder it's a micro 9mm but shoots better than all smaller guns I've tried. First, when I get a chance before I carry, I'll put several hundred rounds of ball ammo through it, then I'll shoot atleast 50 rounds Hollow points. As long as there aren't any malfunctions it will be ready to carry.

Back