Hap40 Caly 3 ?

I bought exactly one because I have not yet tried HAP40 and I like the Caly3 platform. It took me several attempts before I was able to score it just a day or two ago, so I have not yet received it. And I was looking forward to using and carrying it. Still...if you are really that upset about what other people do...

pay me the original price for my knife that I got from BHQ plus actual shipping to you and I will put your address on my unopened box when I get it and drop it back in the mail. At the end of the day, it's just a knife and I have others. IMHO, it's just not worth being upset over. I will look for another with of course no guarantee that I will get one, but at least I was able to do something nice for someone, which happens all to infrequently in this world.

Let me know here in this thread what you want to do asap please. I don't want to sit on an unopened box when it comes on Tuesday.

Thank you for your generous offer. But, I would not want to take your knife.

My point is that it is not right, in my opinion, for people buying out the supply when there are many folks that have not been able to get even one. That is the nature of the beast for limited supply items. These people then jack the prices up and sell on the secondary market. Well, I personally will not buy at jacked up prices. But, there are people who will.

Like you, I have MANY knives. If I don't have this one or the Para 3 Cruwear, I am not going to suffer!

Sooner or later, I might get one. Who knows? Again, thanks.

OK well, thanks for getting back with me. Hopefully you will find yourself in the right place at the right time and be able to land one of these. Keep watching this thread as well as the Caly3 HAP40 drop thread on the Spyderco forum since, especially there, people seem to be pretty good about notifying folks when someone has them in stock. Good luck.

EmcQhwE.jpg

Nobody is perfect. And always room for improvement. All I said that Jeff need to improve his operations. This is not racket science. Just proper software. Spend some money and improve customer satisfaction. Improve customer satisfaction and get more business, so you pay for software and enjoy whatever left. it is called good business practice.
I would never again buy from a dealer, who took my my order and than deliver apologies instead of the order. This is just not reliable service.

From the tone of the reasonable customers here I don't think he will have any problems staying in business, nor will you not buying from him have any negative impact.

In fact you sound like like the type of person people don't want to do business with.

There is always the option to get one at the mothership at MSRP if you HAVE to have one - looks like they are still in stock. Cruwear Para 3s are gone though.

A Caly thread where people talk about the PM3 instead....LOL

It looks like second batch of Calys is hitting dealers shelves. Get them guys. Nice knives. I love mine.

Back